money or pussy??

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
what makes the world go round? the ol mighty dollah or pussayh

bnccoder

Postaholic
If I had to make a choice between the two and could only have one I would choose pussy. I don't mind being broke as long as there is something good to eat.

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
If I had to make a choice between the two and could only have one I would choose pussy. I don't mind being broke as long as there is something good to eat.
i agree :thumbsup:

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
Actually power and violence makes the world go round, Pussy is still important but you'll get that with power.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rurrouni said:
Actually power and violence makes the world go round, Pussy is still important but you'll get that with power.

Money will get you power. Power will get you pussy.

Is all fucked up! :confused:

DIZNUTS

Goatstack said:
Desire.

Prove me wrong and I'll never post again:)
you are sort of right.... you do desire pussy thats why you try to get the money to get the power and then to get the pussy.......but what are you looking for? PUSSY........if it didn't run the world then you wouldn't need a job to get the money to afford it......great wars have been fought over pussy.......

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
:dance:<<i got the puss, puss!>>
<<and it makes the world go round!>>
<<yeah! i got it, and you don't!>>:cheerldr:
<<ahuh, ahuh!>>
:cram:

...so for me, its the money. hope i answered your question? :surrendr: :rofl:

G's-up

Postaholic
If you have a "Pussy" you can get money......ironically if you ARE A PUSSY you dont get PUSSY or MONEY.........sounds like trouble for some of ya........ :D

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Goatstack said:
Desire.

Prove me wrong and I'll never post again:)

This is too vauge to be considered intelligent...please elaborate....or admit that you're another "The Enlightener". :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'd have to say pussy. Had it not been for that gaping manhole and a sperm donation from the guy at the YMCA....you wouldn't be here.

Still...pussy will cost you cash,one way or the other.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
bigck3000 said:
This is too vauge to be considered intelligent...please elaborate....or admit that you're another "The Enlightener". :thumbsdn:
Desire isn't vauge. Its direct. I never claimed to be intellegent, only correct on this issue.

Every person on the planet runs on two things: Desire and fear. You can name every reason for anyone doing anything at any given point in all of mankinds history, and it will be either a motive of desire or fear.

Pussy is a desire. Money is a desire. You thinking right now, 'what should I eat?' desire. 'I don't desire to go into work tomorrow, yet I fear if I do not I will lose my job therefore losing my source of income.'

The world doesnt run on pussy, or money. It runs on the desire or fear of pussy or money. Or whatever else.

I understand this thread isn't ment to be taken seriously.
If it is then you people really need to start thinking deeper.

Edit: And yet I continue to suck at spelling.

Demon

From Hell and Back!
I think that pussy makes the world go round, because it propels you to get money so you can get pussy because if you were riding around in a old peace of shit geo and wearing torn old dirty clothes then you prob. would not get alot of pussy so it drives you to get more money.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
It could go either way. You have money, you get pussy. You have lots of money, you get pussy for free. But If you're a virgin and you have money, you get STD's.