WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Morality. Can it Truly be Tested?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
the queston is not always the answer you think

A Test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

THE SITUATION:

You are in New Orleans and there is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions.

You are photo journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in
the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're
trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water.

Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer. Somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is. It's the President,George W. Bush. At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about
to take him under forever. You have two options, you can save the life of
the President or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most famous men.

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.......

Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?

Relly

Gamer From Hell
yeah, i'd agree with black & white. gives it more of the 'epic event' tone that it deserves.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
welll hmm..yeah Black and white..gives that dramatic look ;)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I don't know guys, something about the realism of color. Though black and white would make a great dramatic effect.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
digital = both.. :p

magazine covers would choose color, more money..
time magazine's pictorial special would choose b&w..

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
depends on the lighting, and the angle i could get the shot...

or w/e sort of film is in the camera, that stuffs hard to change that fast sometimes :p

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Color. As a journalist, color pictures are more exciting and draw the reader in more effectively.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'd have to go with color, because b&w seem to make you feel some kind of epic feel about them, at least to me, and I woldn't want anyone to misunderstand.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Color - Photoshop it to B&W... Can't do that with Black and white (change it to color)...

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
I'd go with colour for starters. So you can see all the shit floating around him. B&W would be dramatic so I would photoshop it for a personal coyp, and hang it on the wall above my TV.