WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

More Fresh Meat

Dark_Era

Blunt Logic
Greetings fellow WTFers I am thoroughly looking forward to being a part of this forum and I expect this "fresh meat" will be somewhere from "medium-rare" to "well done" in no time at all. Oh and before I forget, FUCK YOUUU!!! ...respectfully of course. That's all for now.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Welcome to the board, Glad to see you can at least make a complete sentence. :)

Read the rules, and above all, have a good time.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
welcome to the pissing contest.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
/me wonders if this one will stick around...welcome :)

Dark_Era

Blunt Logic
I plan on staying as long as this forum remains interesting. Right now I’m suppose to be filling out my online college applications but ADD kicked in and I found myself here. So assuming this forum keeps my attention better than my planning for my future did I’ll be sticking around…speaking of which I better be getting back to that. Catch you all later.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Another life to be consumed by wtf.com!

Welcome, fucker! :D

Dark_Era

Blunt Logic
Is spelling correctly and typing coherently really that uncommon a thing on these forums?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dark_Era said:
Is spelling correctly and typing coherently really that uncommon a thing on these forums?

yse!

most new people are 12 years old, last about 2 days and write like they are IMing or plain retarded..

I would rep.. but I want to wait to make sure he's going to stay.

As you will soon notice, D_E, rep owns you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Dark_Era said:
I plan on staying as long as this forum remains interesting. Right now I’m suppose to be filling out my online college applications but ADD kicked in and I found myself here. So assuming this forum keeps my attention better than my planning for my future did I’ll be sticking around…speaking of which I better be getting back to that. Catch you all later.

Welcome. We'll endeavor not to bore you.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
aha!
Fresh meat( the sound from warcraft III frozen throne dota, if anyone of you play it)

WELL CUM

MaxPower said:
Welcome. We'll endeavor not to bore you.
GOD DAMN IT MAX! what the hell does endeavor mean?! now i'll have to find a dictionary to find it. what have i told you about using those tricky words? i never graduated, sheesh, show some pitty for me.:D

oh welcome to the new guy and all his great grammar.:confused:

Woah I love this kid. You should be given like a big salmon for your great posting attributes!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
GOD DAMN IT MAX! what the hell does endeavor mean?! now i'll have to find a dictionary to find it. what have i told you about using those tricky words? i never graduated, sheesh, show some pitty for me.:D

oh welcome to the new guy and all his great grammar.:confused:

I think it has something to doo with boobies....ummm.....I mean trying.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
this kid rocks hehe. and yes, she has a very nice rack, surely is a cutie.

welcome, meatbag, have fun and don't be any more of an asshole than you feel like being.