WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines More from our friends at Father's Manifesto!

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
OK, if you haven't read the post about lazy races, check it out first. In there, somebody posted some retarded stats about blacks and crime that came from this bullshit utra-right-wing Christian organization called Father's Manifesto. Just to show you how fucked up these people are, check out this page on "The American Highway Holocaust." http://christianparty.net/mvfr.htm They are claiming that women are more likely to cause a crash sober than a man is while drunk!. But what I noticed was that looking at the statistics, it would appear across the board - white, black, women, men - that it's safer driving drunk than it is sober. I mean, look how many more crashes happened when alcohol wasn't involved!

That's total bullshit of course, as we all know. But that's the thing about statistics - you can use them to show whatever you want, which is exactly what the poster about black crime should realise.

Anyways, have a look at this bunch of dimwit fucks from the stone age and have a good laugh. Their site has a lot of broken links, but I managed to navigate around them. If you see a link to fathersmanifesto.com/whatever.htm that doesn't work, try swapping in christianparty.net/whatever.htm. It worked for me.

But of course, we all know why there's more crashes right? Because the Supreme Court banned school prayer in 1963! Isn't it obvious!? Man these guys are warped!

Later, Peace!

ron

Buster of Asses
WTFNation said:
But of course, we all know why there's more crashes right? Because the Supreme Court banned school prayer in 1963! Isn't it obvious!? Man these guys are warped!
Yet, the phrase "under God" was added to the "Pledge of Allegiance" nine years earlier and left in when mandatory prayer in school was banned in 1963..

"From this day forward, the millions of our school children will daily proclaim in every city and town, every village and rural schoolhouse, the dedication of our Nation and our people to the Almighty." --President Eisenhower (1954) after signing into law a bill to have "under God" added to the original pledge.

This was probably in violation of the Separation of Church and State clause of the Consitution. I say that because the idea is inferred that one is not a loyal American if one does not worship the same (or any) higher power as the law makers. It should have been removed at the same time as the banning of prayer in school.

Banning of prayer in school is a misleading term. Prayer in school was not banned. You can pray to your heart's content, if that is what you so desire. However, mandating that all children, teachers, and staffers must pray while school is in session is unconstitutional; that's what was banned.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
WTFNation said:
Anyways, have a look at this bunch of dimwit fucks from the stone age and have a good laugh.
Why ? I can do that right here, starting with you.