WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Morelos

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnolia

Postaholic
Sorry for this, but I had to vent it somewhere. Nothing against ya or anything, but you are such a KNOW-IT-ALL! Who the fuck made you the ultemate authority on EVERYTHING???! Shut up once in awhile. Thanks, I needed to yell that somewhere. I'm good now.

magnolia said:
Sorry for this, but I had to vent it somewhere. Nothing against ya or anything, but you are such a KNOW-IT-ALL! Who the fuck made you the ultemate authority on EVERYTHING???! Shut up once in awhile. Thanks, I needed to yell that somewhere. I'm good now.
yeah! he also knows everything about jpg movies!

morelos

lexicon incognito
magnolia said:
"ultimate" is the correct spelling.

~ dan ~

ps - bahahhahha <3

in all honesty i will fade mercilessly into the background when my classes resume on 5-jul.

magnolia

Postaholic
July 15th??! Wow that sucks. I love ya though. I just get annoyed sometimes. :p MaxPower, those are shit ur pants funny. Thanks for the pickmeup. :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
magnolia said:
July 15th??! Wow that sucks. I love ya though. I just get annoyed sometimes. :p MaxPower, those are shit ur pants funny. Thanks for the pickmeup. :D

That's my job. Making beautiful women happy

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
July 15th is quite early, kinda sucks.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
Yes he is, rather annoying, isnt it?
;)

morelos

lexicon incognito
hm.. well if i'm a know-it-all, could you help a brotha out in his quest to REMAIN a know-it-all? lol

~ dan ~

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
MaxPower said:
That's my job. Making beautiful women happy

what scared me is that you had that pic on your hard drive urghhhh

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
YUCK FOU!!! said:
what scared me is that you had that pic on your hard drive urghhhh

Not on my drive. It's an external link. Right click the pic and click properties.

magnolia

Postaholic
morelos said:
hm.. well if i'm a know-it-all, could you help a brotha out in his quest to REMAIN a know-it-all? lol

~ dan ~
hmm. perhaps. But what's in it for me besides a headache?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:

~ dan ~

We like you just the way you are. And if you ever so much as think of changing to please someone on this board, I'll send sinew over there to defile your anal canal. He's been looking for an excuse anyway.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
morelos said:
"ultimate" is the correct spelling.

~ dan ~

ps - bahahhahha <3

in all honesty i will fade mercilessly into the background when my classes resume on 5-jul.

um.. does that not say the 5th? not the 15th?

Status
Not open for further replies.