WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

mormons suck!

jamesp

In Memory...
listen to this shit.

A while back one of my friends got raped, got pregnant from the rape, and then got kicked out of her church, mormon church, because she got pregnant. Does this mean that mormons would prefer their members to commit murder, rather than bring a little gift from god into the world?

jamesp

In Memory...
aww man, i thought because this one involved an organized religion getting flamed that it would generate a dispute for sure.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
organized religion = cult
that is very very sad. i hope your friend lives her life without worrying what some dipshit assholes think.
I had a very good friend jack Moll who was a mormon. His parents had 8 kids and a cellar full of canned food for armeggedon (like, they didnt believe in being resurrected or rescued)
He died of a heroine overdose a year after hs.
Im sad now. going to bed.

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, The church is supposed to be against the idea of seperation too, but my friend told me how he lost his wife to the church because he refused to convert to them (Mormon).

They also dont believe you can drink alcohol or coffee.

Drunkenness is lost in translation. I guy I Know who studied christian science at Cal Berkeley told me the word in aramaic or greek or hebrew that doesnt translate into Drunk but into belligerence which obviouslly mean anger.

Jesus drank wine, not Grape juice. The Jews drink wine not to get drunk but it is used as a festive drink. Mormons dont drink, not even Wine on Good Friday.

go figure. They condem an acient ritual and they force a member to divorce her first husband.

I look at it this way. A man name Joseph Smith was walking in the forrest and found a book he says was left by acient people which said Christ visited native americans and that it was written in a language he never spoke before but understood it.

The bible says "Anyone who adds to these words shall add plague to their lives"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
mormon religion is very fucking wierd.
If I were a mormon I would probably kill them all for depriving me of my caffiene and my alcohol.
I hate org rel anyways. I grew up catholic and my mom was a baptist and my father was nothing until last year.

It is sad when people decide that living thier life by strict rules is more important than loving and caring for one another that God and Jesus intended.

Ever ask a mormon why? The only answer you will get is "because we belive in not...." and "because our religion states.."
No fucking free though or free form....very very cult and wierd as hell.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
jamesp said:
listen to this shit.

A while back one of my friends got raped, got pregnant from the rape, and then got kicked out of her church, mormon church, because she got pregnant. Does this mean that mormons would prefer their members to commit murder, rather than bring a little gift from god into the world?
no offence 2 all mormon but the are weerd and thats that... now she should not have been kicked out of her church

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
You should offend mormons. The morons come banging on my door just like Jehova witness early Saturday morning because their sabbath is on Saturday and not Sunday.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Religions is shit, they are shit, and everything about them is shit. This is just like nazis, you are in a group and you think they are you friends... But when it comes to the end they just leave you with the garbage. I will never belive in storys (Religions), because its just shit

:mfinger: to Religion!!!!

King Goldfish said:
You should offend mormons. The morons come banging on my door just like Jehova witness early Saturday morning because their sabbath is on Saturday and not Sunday.
Open the door and tell them to fuck off and never come by your house again... or get a well-trained pitbull

about religion...

yeah... well I'm assuming you all know how the pope is infallable when it comes to religious matters... but did you know that the pope who decreed such was a coke addict? the wine he drank was always laced with coke which is just scary... imagine all the coke addicts in the world going around and never being wrong.... that's just fucked..

Lesli

Girlie Girl
Omfg

Have you met all mormons? Hmm...I kinda find it hard to believe that you all can rant and rave on ALL mormons. I know that maybe some of them are weird...but for that matter...its a people issue...not one of religion. I happen to go to school with a few mormons...and the ones I know are really cool, the smartest people I know. The thing that drives me crazy is that you say your friend got kicked out of a mormon church....so obviously she was or participated in the mormon religion. The church sounds kind of screwed up...I'll admit that, but it's kind of irate to go off saying all mormons are screw balls. Grow up.....

tharuz

Bringer of Order
geez, this bs isnt even worth my time, fuk you, mormon stereotyper, mormons kick ass

whatever is their religion, i dont are what my "modern mind" has to say about it, respect others religions, and i think having 10 wives would rule, not that all mormons have ten wives, but whatever

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
Actually...

King Goldfish said:
Actually the sabbath is on Saturday, the last day of the week. The reason christians meet on Sunday is that is what was done by the people in the First Century Church the met on the first day of the week.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Tharuz, I don't know what country you are from, but even if it's a part of the mormon religion, mormons are not allowed to have more than one wife in America.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
well girls, first off, it`s ok to respect people instead of religions, but that doesnt mean you an take your american sass and feel you have the right to mouth off to other people, no matter how they piss you off, prejudice is off limits, you can be prejudistic, ok, but in front of a person, not a good move, not talking to you in particular dustinzgirl, just thought i`d let you all know, and to the other girl, ok, so an organized belief such as mormons aren`t supposed to have more than one wive beacause the government says so, but in some states it is allowed gay marriage, despite that the Roman Catholic Church says against it? do you own religion? believe it or not, these "rights"(more like getting out of line to me) you`re fighting for are not only going against a religion`s will, which is a big hypocrisy, but are going to screw you over in the long run

those are just my thoughts, good day

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tharuz said:
well girls, first off, it`s ok to respect people instead of religions, but that doesnt mean you an take your american sass and feel you have the right to mouth off to other people, no matter how they piss you off, prejudice is off limits, you can be prejudistic, ok, but in front of a person, not a good move, not talking to you in particular dustinzgirl, just thought i`d let you all know, and to the other girl, ok, so an organized belief such as mormons aren`t supposed to have more than one wive beacause the government says so, but in some states it is allowed gay marriage, despite that the Roman Catholic Church says against it? do you own religion? believe it or not, these "rights"(more like getting out of line to me) you`re fighting for are not only going against a religion`s will, which is a big hypocrisy, but are going to screw you over in the long run

those are just my thoughts, good day

Ummmmmm....ok.....first off, I dont really care who marries who and who fucks who. secondly, hypocrisy is pretty obvoius in just about everything, every religion. I do not like organized religion. i dont fucking have to. I dont own religion, and if i did i would sell it for an icecream bar. third, im not really sure if you are saying i am a hypocrit, because it is possible to believe in the Lord and Jesus and not be part of a religious cult.
I do not like the mormon religion, or catholicsm, or baptists, and i really fucking hate the jehovas witness religion. so, since these people represent the religions i dislike (and yes, i have been to and had affiliation with every single one of these religions) then they can earn my respect by being non-judging of me, my family, and them selves. make sense?

tharuz

Bringer of Order
oh yes, i don`t like this "organized religion" bs either, i agree, yeah some people are so friggin fanatic, you know, hell at least in christianity and catholism, the Holy Bible is to be represented by one, and one follows their own path, see they`re not exactly rules, more like guidelines, but there are some things such as morals and other stuff that keeps society from going to hell, yes we have free will, but then there`s reason, you`re right about other people judging you for the most trivial reasons, that`s annoying, but then again if it were not for religion, the human desire to have an awnser for all these questions, we wouldn`t even be here today, you don`t have to look up the belief of reation, but just mere history, so you owe it a bit, respect it a little, if you want

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
religion has been the basis of more deaths than any other single force, from the time religion became organized.
I believe that any single force declaring itself as the voice of God is wrong, whomever or whatever that voice may be. Leadership is good, but not when it is taken as a supreme belief.
Plus, think of how many Catholic boys would be left unmarred if not for religion.....