WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Morning wood

morning wood: blessing or curse

• blessing

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • curse

Votes: 28 70.0%

• Total voters

sinew

Clitpickle
I don't like it in the morning with no one there to use it on. I like night wood better, if you get what I'm saying!

morelos

lexicon incognito
lol. once you've lived with a girl who's down with lots of sex.. man..

tenfootpole is great. just roll over and slip it in.

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
My band did a song about that called "Wake With The Wood". It's pretty funny. When I get home I'll put it up on my server and post a link.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
SCOT THE GREAT said:
bleesing or curse?

I dunno, I just somehow ended up in a conversation about it. (with a girl, so it's not in a gay way ;) )

*NOT BAIT AND TACKLE*

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
its a 50/50 scenario, when on the weekends, nothing wrong with it...but when you gotta go to school it really blows cuz you gotta hide it and shit

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
FUBAR said:
its a 50/50 scenario, when on the weekends, nothing wrong with it...but when you gotta go to school it really blows cuz you gotta hide it and shit
ummm you could just take a piss that gets rid of it most of the time.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Morning wood sucks when your mom always wakes you up and you sleep without a blanket it is very awkward situation.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
*sigh*
Hindsight is always 20/20.... :mfinger:

Hindsight....Is that like when you look at a girls ass as she walks by?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
FUBAR said:

LOL (Recent conversation between Fubar And his Hot Florida Teacher)

Teacher: Umm... Mr. Fubar. Could you come yp to the board and show the class your answer to the formula?

Fubar:Umm.....yo Teach! could you come over here and take care of something for me?

Teacher: After class we'll have one of your friends drive us around and I'll Tutor you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigdouth said:
I hate having to stand on my head just to piss.
no dude just back way up and kinda bend over, leaning against the wall with your hand.
Or you could take out your calculator do a few aqua-dynamic calculations, some parabola equations, have an associate double check your figures; and let 'er rip.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I went home and uploaded a song to my server that my band wrote in like 2001. I Thought it would be relevant to this thread. This ones called "Wake With the Wood"

There's a few others there. If anyone is interested PM me.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
teh anarchist said:
haha .. not quite, it's like if you would redo something differently that you've already done it's called hindsight

[sarcasm]Thanks 4 the enlightenment. I didn't know that.[/sarcasm]

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
MaxPower said:
LOL (Recent conversation between Fubar And his Hot Florida Teacher)

Teacher: Umm... Mr. Fubar. Could you come yp to the board and show the class your answer to the formula?

Fubar:Umm.....yo Teach! could you come over here and take care of something for me?

Teacher: After class we'll have one of your friends drive us around and I'll Tutor you.
yea for sure eh. thats a gooder only problem is im in canada and i got male teachers...ill make due :p