WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Morons Among Us

what the fuck is it with people who just dont "Get It" ?! i mean there are some very VERY stupid fucking people in this world that cant seem to get shit through their thick fucking skulls...and...FOR EXAMPLE...

my bf had told a couple of his gal friends online about me...well they were ok with him havin a gf at frist...THEN all this shit came up and they all got Ass Hurt trying to keep him for themselves and one is still doing it today...for some reason this chick just DOESNT GET IT...1. she assumes things about my bf and i like, we have probs in our relationship...2. we can tell her over and over all this shit and she constantly finds fucking excuses for everything...i do that alot too and i FUCKING HATE IT i'm tryin to stop...i can see why my bf gets pissed when i act that way now

UGH i hate stupid fucking people who DONT GET IT!

(waits for someone to reply with "i dont get it")

any of you do that and i'll slap you LOL

2 comments...

1) this should go into Insignificant others or Friendly fuckups
2) wow... your post was legible... not perfect, but legible :p

i really dont give a shit where i post. i just needed to get that outta my system.

and thanks i thought so myself :p

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:
2 comments...

2) wow... your post was shit... not perfect, but shit :p
there you go i decided my own thoughts

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Unforgiven said:
2 comments...

:
Thank you.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
InnocentAngel said:
i really dont give a shit where i post. i just needed to get that outta my system.

and thanks i thought so myself :p

Since you first of all used the name inoccent Angel... which pisses me off

and second off... you don't care which forum you post it in... which pisses me off more

and third i have to correct your mistake which pisses me off even more

SHOW YOU HAVE BRAIN POWER AND POST IN THE RIGHT FORUM.

Sektor

Particinator
I don't get it. *waits to be slapped*

But anyway, reading that, I have nothing to say...

Chickenzrule

~*Ruler Of Chickenz*~
Not alone.

My bf doesn't always get it and this fact often makes me want to hurt him. What you should do is form a compaign against stupid retarded people who think they get it but really don't. Then, reveal the fact that your campaign is actually a military squad who's orders are to kill all the stupid people of the world. The military squad will be greatly outnumbered, but the dipshits will pay. I'll be the first to join your campaign. :gun:

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
why dont you just beat the crap out of her? if you dont like to fight...you can have a make out battle to the death?? im sure your bf wouldnt mind at all...trust me ..he wouldnt....and if do decide to give her the tounge of death ..take pics and post them...im sure all of us would love to see ....good luck...