WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Morons ruining my gaming experience.

WhatIf

Give me your asparagus.
I consider myself a fairly experienced gamer (read: huge geek). I've noticed that online gaming is full of retards.
This is a common conversation that i get to witness a little too often:

<some moron with a low self-esteem> i pwn j00!
<some other dumb asshole who has a name like 1337 M4574 or something retarded like that> u suck i own u n00b

They usually go on for hours about how the other guy sucks and how they own him. Then comes the best part:

<either one of those fucktards> u n00b i crash ur server

Then the server crashes and i start adjusting the knot.
Wtf is with these people?!

They did a study about this, read it here
"University study shows violent video games "retard" brain development"

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
LAN parties or build your own server ($500.00) that's dedicated to gaming with people you know.It's frustrating when you have people with no respect for themselves or others who constantly interrupt online gaming with their stupidity or their dial up connections.Locate a few folks in your community and organize a LAN party, it's tedious at first, but worth it in the long run.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I just ran across this @ Tom's Hardware, The Gathering 2004 . While it already passed you by, be on the lookout for events such as this in Finland. The money spent to travel to and stay over is well spent, treat it as a vacation. The prize giveaways can be pretty awesome if you're into building your own rig.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
oh man, those people piss me off, what the fuck?

i can just picture this loser, in a rich house like a spoiled moron, who has no friends, eating fritos, and putting grease all over the fucking controler, pissing everyone off, then his chair breaks beacause hes a fat fuck, cant fucking type in complete senteces? you piece of shit?!

fuck them

ron

Buster of Asses
I work with a guy who's an avid LAN partier. He gets together almost every night with his fellow gamers, one of whom owns a software development business. It's about the only to avoid those pinheads on Gamespy Arcade, or whatever.

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
tharuz said:
oh man, those people piss me off, what the fuck?

i can just picture this loser, in a rich house like a spoiled moron, who has no friends, eating fritos, and putting grease all over the fucking controler, pissing everyone off, then his chair breaks beacause hes a fat fuck, cant fucking type in complete senteces? you piece of shit?!

fuck them
Look who's talking.

Chris

Sick Bastard
GottaHurt said:
I just ran across this @ Tom's Hardware, The Gathering 2004 . While it already passed you by, be on the lookout for events such as this in Finland. The money spent to travel to and stay over is well spent, treat it as a vacation. The prize giveaways can be pretty awesome if you're into building your own rig.

Yes, yes. I've been there! But it's not in finland, it's in Norway! Muahahahahah! My country...! :p

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Chris said:
Yes, yes. I've been there! But it's not in finland, it's in Norway! Muahahahahah! My country...! :p

Ahhh, Yodelin' Andy, and just when I was beginning to accept you.....

Read goofball, I said "be on the lookout for events such as this in Finland".

Oh yea, Muahahahaha! this :mfinger:

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Or, be on the lookup in Finland for events such as this.

Chris

Sick Bastard
GottaHurt said:
Ahhh, Yodelin' Andy, and just when I was beginning to accept you.....

Oh yea, Muahahahaha! this :mfinger:

Shhhhhhhit...(he's right, isn't he?)

WhatIf said:
I consider myself a fairly experienced gamer (read: huge geek). I've noticed that online gaming is full of retards.
This is a common conversation that i get to witness a little too often:

<some moron with a low self-esteem> i pwn j00!
<some other dumb asshole who has a name like 1337 M4574 or something retarded like that> u suck i own u n00b

They usually go on for hours about how the other guy sucks and how they own him. Then comes the best part:

<either one of those fucktards> u n00b i crash ur server

Then the server crashes and i start adjusting the knot.
Wtf is with these people?!

They did a study about this, read it here
"University study shows violent video games "retard" brain development"
me and my friends LAN all the time, this happens to be how i get my many songs on the order of 10,000 and of course all-nighter CS scrims and Gunbound. they are real fun of course but its impossible to do that all the time so usually one must settle for pubs and the like