WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Morpheus.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
While not really having anything to do with the Matrix, I've got a question about it.

http://morpheus.com/index.asp

I'm looking for a viable replacement for Kazaa. Just the program. I don't need to know what you idiots do with it, or what it can do. I was just wondering if anyone has any beefs with the actual program itself, such as being overly loaded with ads or pop-ups, even though it claims to be adaware, spyware, and bundle free.

Jung

???
Premium
I don't know anything about Morpheus. Shareaza is supposed to be pretty good though; it connects to the same networks and it's open source too. Anyway, it might be worth checking out.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Cool, thanks Jung. I also may like to add that, I'm doing this on dial-up. So input from dial-up users would be greatly appreciated. And solutions such as "Get broadband! LOOLLLLRERz" won't do any good as it's not available in my area of Bum Fuck, IN.

skwabari_shtcak

sugar daddies welcome
I just resently started using Morpheus and haven't had any complaints yet. I noticed with Kazaa that my computer would run slow but it hasn't with Morpheus.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Link
I never had any problems with it, and if you used kazaa this will be no problem. It is spyware and adware free.