WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music Mos Def

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I submit that he is the most under-rated lyricist of our time....I'm downloading the "newer" cd but all of his shit with Blackstar was amazing and I'm surprised that people dont really talk about him. I'll chalk it up as MTV corrupting our taste for talent and substituting it with over hyped, marketing puppets created to sell shitty "G-Unit" shoes and "Shady" pants.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
MTV has corrupted everything that is holy. I hate the channel, and I hate the shit they play. They claim to find "fresh" tracks and what not, but really they just jump on a cult bandwagon before the majority of the public realizes what happened. Bastards. Stop playing All American Rejects. I swear if I hear that god damned Swing Swing song one more time I'm going to straight up murder people.

Whew. *listens to Alkaline Trio*

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
hey i like mos-def and i used 2 listen 2 all his underground shit just like i did with 50cent since 98' 50 cent just got lucky but u dont see him in too many movies do u?

Mos Def is a true artist. Unlike most of his piers he actually has something important to say. He is more of a poet than a rapper really. He is without a doubt under rated tho.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Very true, the man is extremely talented. Long time fan of Mos Def, but I still need to get his last album.