WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MOSS Presents: Where the fuck is S.C.U.M.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'm sure most of you have noticed the Bait and Tackle boards are full of flames right now, but something just doesn't seem to fit, right?

In the past, nearly every topic in B&T was a S.C.U.M. topic. But this time, they're nowhere to be found. The shit has been stirred by, well, pretty much everyone EXCEPT S.C.U.M. Even the newbies are doing a better job of it.

S.C.U.M. made a brief comeback when HavokChylde returned, but now he's vanished again, and S.C.U.M. has, once again, vanished. Personally, I think HavokChylde isn't the S.C.U.M. Overlord, HavokChylde IS S.C.U.M. Hell, he's also the only member that could regularly do a good job of flaming somebody on their own. The rest either avoid stirring crap up entirely, or need backup, since the best they can come up with by themselves is "Come and get us" or "Watch out! I'm hardcore shit." What the fuck is going on? Why aren't they doing their jobs? Where are all the S.C.U.M. Presents: topics?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My first guess is:

There was a sudden outbreak of herpes amongst the more sexually open and active members of the sight. the disease itself mutated, becoming a semi humanoid substance that preys on scum.

Or, they are all in your ass.

One of the two has got to be right.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Nailbomb said:
I'm sure most of you have noticed the Bait and Tackle boards are full of flames right now, but something just doesn't seem to fit, right?

In the past, nearly every topic in B&T was a S.C.U.M. topic. But this time, they're nowhere to be found. The shit has been stirred by, well, pretty much everyone EXCEPT S.C.U.M. Even the newbies are doing a better job of it.

S.C.U.M. made a brief comeback when HavokChylde returned, but now he's vanished again, and S.C.U.M. has, once again, vanished. Personally, I think HavokChylde isn't the S.C.U.M. Overlord, HavokChylde IS S.C.U.M. Hell, he's also the only member that could regularly do a good job of flaming somebody on their own. The rest either avoid stirring crap up entirely, or need backup, since the best they can come up with by themselves is "Come and get us" or "Watch out! I'm hardcore shit." What the fuck is going on? Why aren't they doing their jobs? Where are all the S.C.U.M. Presents: topics?

They're regrouping. ;)

Now that their leader is MIA, they are lost.

I don't know, I kinda enjoyed not being annoyed by them.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
/me peeks his head in, sees no friendly faces, and runs away...

dustinzgirl said:
My first guess is:

There was a sudden outbreak of herpes amongst the more sexually open and active members of the sight. the disease itself mutated, becoming a semi humanoid substance that preys on scum.

Or, they are all in your ass.

One of the two has got to be right.
Pffft, they're all in my ass.

P.S. Bitch.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
S.C.U.M. is currently re-evaluating. What we're re-evaluating, we can't tell you, but it's also not our job to tell you everything :)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
SCUM is not here to entertain simple minded dipshits. That's what you are for.
Enjoy you time of self enjoyment. The time for honoring yourself will soon be at it's end. SCUM shall return as the pre-pubescent staleness runs it's course here at WTF.com. Be prepaired. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

SHADDAP!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
gehtfuct said:
SCUM is not here to entertain simple minded dipshits. That's what you are for.
Enjoy you time of self enjoyment. The time for honoring yourself will soon be at it's end. SCUM shall return as the pre-pubescent staleness runs it's course here at WTF.com. Be prepaired. Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

SHADDAP!
Translation: Havok went to the store, said he'd be back soon.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We don't know where Havok is, and of course we miss our leader, but we aren't gonna just Titanic without him.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nailboob said:
Translation: Havok went to the store, said he'd be back soon.
LOL! Yeah....you know I...you little...I..ahh..I..ahhh..

I got nothin'..

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
who cares where scum members are!

but...

i'll bite.. where is he meh?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
He's shaved his head, and is living at the airport. Handing out SCUM flyers and flowers.

Broken said:
He's shaved his head, and is living at the airport. Handing out SCUM flyers and flowers.
So that's who that was. I didn't see his golden locks of hair so I thought nothing of the smelly bald man. :confuse:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I'm not suppose to tell Icka, you're not suppose to bite, It's might to be some mystery.

/me walks out the door waving arms like it's a dream doing "ooooo"

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
meh_it_all said:
I'm not suppose to tell Icka, you're not suppose to bite, It's might to be some mystery.

/me walks out the door waving arms like it's a dream doing "ooooo"
That sly dog.

He just wants to see what his "e-gang" can do without him.

It worked Havok.

Come out, come out, where ever you are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.