WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MOSS Presents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
3,050
0
0
#1
you concieted bastards! i start a happy thread about FCC and suddenly it turns into a SCUM thread?! i never even mentioned SCUM. i was talking about FCC being a bandwagon whore. so what? anything in a thread that somewhat mentions any member of SCUM is about all members? can none of you stand on your own? do you all need eachother as back up to fight anyone? i think thats BS. most people in here stand on their own two feet, not relying on other people to back them. even the bottom feeders, such as linksy and darth do their own fighting. you all pack together like scared rabbits trying to back eachother and fending off people. yet everyone else has to hope and pray someone will back them or agree, or they don't give a shit and stand alone. some come in here and know nothing as to how forums work, and feel their way along, hoping someone will like them or not care and just make asses out of them selves. yet they do it :thumbsup:.
then we have the all mighty SCUM members and their "overlord" who pack together hoping that together, they will pwn everyone with their "original" ideas of stirring crap up. well i hate to be the one to tell ya, but you haven't stirred much up, well you have been irritating, if that counts :rolleyes:
now you boyz know that i wub you all, but damn. making a cool kids club only made you a target. now don't get me wrong, cause i know you all will be pissed at me, but why does everything have to go back to your club? not everything revolves around SCUM. dunno this could be brain storming or my beer talking here, i shall think on this matter more :happysad: well not really, but i'll fake it :p

i hope you all like the title, it's dedicated to CL ;)
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
1
0
#2
The church of S.C.U.M. is callin you nymph!! As a matter of fact they rode by my pad today bikes, helmets, ties, ready to recruite!
 
3,050
0
0
#3
were they ringing their lil bycicle(hmmm sp?) bells? i love those :thumbsup:
were they wearing spandex shorts again?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#4
Nymphchick said:
you concieted bastards! i start a happy thread about FCC and suddenly it turns into a SCUM thread?! i never even mentioned SCUM. i was talking about FCC being a bandwagon whore. so what? anything in a thread that somewhat mentions any member of SCUM is about all members? can none of you stand on your own? do you all need eachother as back up to fight anyone? i think thats BS. most people in here stand on their own two feet, not relying on other people to back them. even the bottom feeders, such as linksy and darth do their own fighting. you all pack together like scared rabbits trying to back eachother and fending off people. yet everyone else has to hope and pray someone will back them or agree, or they don't give a shit and stand alone. some come in here and know nothing as to how forums work, and feel their way along, hoping someone will like them or not care and just make asses out of them selves. yet they do it :thumbsup:.
then we have the all mighty SCUM members and their "overlord" who pack together hoping that together, they will pwn everyone with their "original" ideas of stirring crap up. well i hate to be the one to tell ya, but you haven't stirred much up, well you have been irritating, if that counts :rolleyes:
now you boyz know that i wub you all, but damn. making a cool kids club only made you a target. now don't get me wrong, cause i know you all will be pissed at me, but why does everything have to go back to your club? not everything revolves around SCUM. dunno this could be brain storming or my beer talking here, i shall think on this matter more :happysad: well not really, but i'll fake it :p

i hope you all like the title, it's dedicated to CL ;)
For my part, I apologize for shitting on your thread. However as a S.C.U.M. member, I saw Dustinzgirl talking mess (directly or indirectly), and as a poster, I grew tired of it. I've also been fighting with my girl and in a bad fucking mood.

I'll bother with the S.C.U.M. stuff later. I've got stuff to attend to.
 
3,050
0
0
#6
you perv, you want to anyways, thread or no thread :p
 
7,261
1,803
218
#7
Nope, nothing new here. Same old bullshit, different day.

"MOSS Presents:" :crybaby:
 
3,050
0
0
#8
oh you know you are all crying on eachothers shoulders and trying to think on how to get me back! well brain storm away SCUM, without your captain you all are nothin. look what happened when your fearless leader left, SCUM went into hiding, then the enevidiable return of HC and SCUM goes into over drive. like come on boyz and one girl, get some balls!
 
7,261
1,803
218
#9
Nymphchick said:
oh you know you are all crying on eachothers shoulders and trying to think on how to get me back! well brain storm away SCUM, without your captain you all are nothin. look what happened when your fearless leader left, SCUM went into hiding, then the enevidiable return of HC and SCUM goes into over drive. like come on boyz and one girl, get some balls!
I just came back, but whatever. Brain-storm, to get back at you? Please, you'd have to be worth a damn first, precious.

Keep it up, princess. At the rate you're going, you can sex your way up to Duddles status, in no time. E-Whore!

Get some balls? Gezz, can I borrow yours, bitch?
 
3,050
0
0
#10
shit!!!!!!!!!!! you need balls? well i'll lend you some if you need them.
as for duddles and the princess bit, well i am a perdy princess and don't you forget it.
as for you being "gone for a bit" you've been lurking and we all know it.
so suck it up PRINCESS we all know you have been around and you may or may not have a mind of your own. you can follow FCC's lead and not speek on your own, or have your own original thought. but i always had a bit of hope for you taylor, then again you did join SCUM so that makes you a follower dosen't it :p
 
7,261
1,803
218
#12
Nymphchick said:
shit!!!!!!!!!!! you need balls? well i'll lend you some if you need them.
as for duddles and the princess bit, well i am a perdy princess and don't you forget it.
as for you being "gone for a bit" you've been lurking and we all know it.
so suck it up PRINCESS we all know you have been around and you may or may not have a mind of your own. you can follow FCC's lead and not speek on your own, or have your own original thought. but i always had a bit of hope for you taylor, then again you did join SCUM so that makes you a follower dosen't it :p
Awwww......someone's agrivated. Grab your pacifier, and stop your whinning.

Bottom line: You're a follower yourself, there sweetness. You post the same tired drivel, that DG, CL, and yuck have been posting for months. What is the open bar up analsville, bar-slut?

It's alright gorgious, you're only as ignorant, as you are bitchy.
 
3,050
0
0
#13
ya i know your game! you lurking fucker! but i was peeping in your window and i noticed you were lurking, so i called it :woot:
 
3,559
4
0
#14
The sheer stupidity that is loaded in each of Nymph's posts is overwhelming. Do you know nothing Nymph? You're probably sitting there with that dumbfounded look on your face and are drooling wondering why I'm using such big words. Listen Nymph, go play with the other dumbasses at B-H. Bonesaw may see all of Nymph's mindless drivel and see her as a genius, since you're both very stupid. So both of you should post at B-H while the rest of us with IQs over 80 can post here. You're like the retarded kid that everyone looks after in HS. So just stop and quit wasting everyone's time. :thumbsdn:
 
3,050
0
0
#15
ahhhh fuck you, you lil cunt! you think i'm a follower? how dare you sir! i follow no one! you lil cock sucking bastard! ya i'll rely on my fowel language now! i'm not poetic or university educated to get my message by, but i'm street smart. /me looks menasing! i'll take you with one hand tied behind my back and i'd like to point out here that i am doing all this alone. i rely on no one. so i'll take all you " educated" fuckers and pwn all your asses! why? cause in the end if you get the upper hand i'll flash ya and play dirty! so fuck ya, i'll win playing dirty! and i'll enjoy it. NOW GET MY FUCKING BEER BITCH AND DON'T MAKE ME ASK TWICE!
 
3,559
4
0
#16
Nymphchick said:
ahhhh fuck you, you lil cunt! you think i'm a follower? how dare you sir! i follow no one! you lil cock sucking bastard! ya i'll rely on my fowel language now! i'm not poetic or university educated to get my message by, but i'm street smart. /me looks menasing! i'll take you with one hand tied behind my back and i'd like to point out here that i am doing all this alone. i rely on no one. so i'll take all you " educated" fuckers and pwn all your asses! why? cause in the end if you get the upper hand i'll flash ya and play dirty! so fuck ya, i'll win playing dirty! and i'll enjoy it. NOW GET MY FUCKING BEER BITCH AND DON'T MAKE ME ASK TWICE!
Learn English. :thumbsup:
 
7,261
1,803
218
#17
Nymphchick said:
ahhhh fuck you, you lil cunt! you think i'm a follower? how dare you sir! i follow no one! you lil cock sucking bastard! ya i'll rely on my fowel language now! i'm not poetic or university educated to get my message by, but i'm street smart. /me looks menasing! i'll take you with one hand tied behind my back and i'd like to point out here that i am doing all this alone. i rely on no one. so i'll take all you " educated" fuckers and pwn all your asses! why? cause in the end if you get the upper hand i'll flash ya and play dirty! so fuck ya, i'll win playing dirty! and i'll enjoy it. NOW GET MY FUCKING BEER BITCH AND DON'T MAKE ME ASK TWICE!
You're going to flash me? Boy, I’m scared now. Get that surgery done first, please. I just finished eating.

Thanks for proving my point, PRINCESS. You make a fine E-Whore.

That's it, be proud of your stupidity, PRECIOUS. Us "educated fuckers" are.

DG: "This is the interwebnets, intellect is optional, but recommended."
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#18
OH NOES!!! What have I started? :happysad:

I'm only going to reply about the title of this thread.

MOSS was just an idea I had. I wasn't really serious about it. Just something out of boredom/IRC/late night/too many beers.

Although I think it's a good idea, I don't really have the interest to do it, or the time. It would actually give SCUM something to do, with the right members. :p

Of course though, if there is an interest, I could fill them in on the plan. ;)
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,735
4,272
387
#19
I, like CL, just wanted to post in this thread.

I'm also beginning to think that the girls are starting to cycle at the same time... both DG and Nymph are in rather uncharacteristicly bad humors as of late.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
86
0
#20
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I, like CL, just wanted to post in this thread.

I'm also beginning to think that the girls are starting to cycle at the same time... both DG and Nymph are in rather uncharacteristicly bad humors as of late.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to be bad humor when it's against SCUM.

Maybe there should be a MOSS pit. It would be humorous. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.