WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Most Dangerous Sex Play Techniques

Insanitee

I know where you live!
Some tricks that people get up to for sexual enjoyment are quite crazy.

Some bondage and sadistic practices are cruel and I strongly encourage <JK>: in extreme cases people have been whipped to death, crucified on wooden beams, and burned alive. In such instances it is hard to imagine that the participants, willing or not, are unaware of the extreme hazards they run.

Sometimes, however, there can be dangers that people do not realise - as, for example, with a man performing oral sex on a woman. If he blows into the vagina, accidentally or on purpose, he is quite likely to kill his loved one through an air embolism!
Death in such circumstances can be remarkably rapid, a matter of seconds.
There are some real life instances in the medical literature.

From The Illustrated Book of Sexual Records (My fav book!!!)

Zoso

Zappafied
Insanitee said:
If he blows into the vagina, accidentally or on purpose, he is quite likely to kill his loved one through an air embolism!

really? id like to see some documentation of that.... seems unlikely to me

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
That seems a bit wierd, and scary? What the fuck, I don't want to die 'cos my guy is licking me out.Pft! What would they tell the parents?
"Yes ma'am she died while recieving oral sex from her boyfriend" :confuse:
Can you imagine the looks? And then at the funeral.
"How did it happen?" They'd probably have to make up something.

P.S;. I make one handcuff thread, and the sex threads unleash! I like to think I started a trend to unleash sexual tension :p

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Well as the saying goes...

A little kink could make you happy,
a lot of kink may kill you,
but you could die happy.

Or something like that.

Blaze

Pyromaniac Extraordinaire
Death by giving head? WTF? Never heard of that. Dangerous sex I've heard of....like people who like to take S&M to the next level and involve electric rods n' shit - y'know, like hookin' them up to your nipples and givin' ya the shock of your life! And those sick retards who like to get kicked in the nads to get off (doubt if you die, but it'll still hurt like no other :( )Oh, and what about people who get off on strangling their partners, death by asphyxiation. Don't mess with that stuff boys n' girls......cuz if you croak, whose gonna clean up the mess? :sword: :rip: :confuse:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Insanitee said:
Sometimes, however, there can be dangers that people do not realise - as, for example, with a man performing oral sex on a woman. If he blows into the vagina, accidentally or on purpose, he is quite likely to kill his loved one through an air embolism!
Wow! Good advice. Ima hafta stop doing that. Sometimes when Going south on my GF I like to blow up her uterus, then sit on her, and play Whoopee cushion.

bnccoder

Postaholic
MaxPower said:
Wow! Good advice. Ima hafta stop doing that. Sometimes when Going south on my GF I like to blow up her uterus, then sit on her, and play Whoopee cushion.
Always going for the queefers?

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
Insanitee said:
If he blows into the vagina, accidentally or on purpose, he is quite likely to kill his loved one through an air embolism!
Death in such circumstances can be remarkably rapid, a matter of seconds.
There are some real life instances in the medical literature.

From The Illustrated Book of Sexual Records (My fav book!!!)
I wonder what would happen if a gynecologist confused a speculum and a glocoma test machine...hmm...it could happen!...if he/she were REALLY DAMN DRUNK...or bored and wanting a good laugh...though death is not funny...but still...good times.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
meh_it_all said:
That seems a bit wierd, and scary? What the fuck, I don't want to die 'cos my guy is licking me out.Pft! What would they tell the parents?

P.S;. I make one handcuff thread, and the sex threads unleash! I like to think I started a trend to unleash sexual tension :p
actually something like that happened.....it was either in 97 or 98(in philly) and this guy i know who i used to chill with killed his girlfriend...her parents tried to press charges but they were dropped..you will understand why....he was "building up" his load for over a week while he was in NY then he came back to philly and his girl decided to give him head...as he orgasmed she deepthroated but the semen went down her wind pimp and since it was extremely thick she literaly "choked to death"...now really try to imagine the look on her parents' faces when they were asked to identify the body...they asked how she died.."choking" on what? "semen"...he was charged with involuntary manslaughter but with a good lawyer he got off....i havent seen him since about late 2002 or early 2003....poor guy..that was his fiancee :(

bnccoder

Postaholic
DIZNUTS said:
actually something like that happened.....it was either in 97 or 98(in philly) and this guy i know who i used to chill with killed his girlfriend...her parents tried to press charges but they were dropped..you will understand why....he was "building up" his load for over a week while he was in NY then he came back to philly and his girl decided to give him head...as he orgasmed she deepthroated but the semen went down her wind pimp and since it was extremely thick she literaly "choked to death"...now really try to imagine the look on her parents' faces when they were asked to identify the body...they asked how she died.."choking" on what? "semen"...he was charged with involuntary manslaughter but with a good lawyer he got off....i havent seen him since about late 2002 or early 2003....poor guy..that was his fiancee :(
:rotflmao:

Insanitee

I know where you live!
Damn, that would mess you up!!

"So how'd she die dude...?"

"Um... Well she kinda choked to death on my cum..."

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
Wow! Good advice. Ima hafta stop doing that. Sometimes when Going south on my GehtFuct I like to blow up his turdhole, then sit on him, and play Whoopee cushion.
Nice.

You wish.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Nice.

You wish.
No, apparently by your editing of my post, it's you that wishes. Ya, know there's plenty of gays....I mean guys, that would be attracted to an out of work hot dog vendor such as yourself, why keep harassing me?

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
meh_it_all said:
What would they tell the parents?
LOL how sad is that.
What would be on the tombstone?
And whenever a family walks by that grave, "Daddy, whats a queef?" :thumbsup: