WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Most of the people logged on now are retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaMania

You're a fucking failure.
I havn't met all the local trolls yet, so don't include yourself if you havn't spoken to me yet.

panda your a dumb fuck who named yourself after a vibrator, at least a vibrator is amusing.

PandaMania

TheLampIncident said:
You spelled "retarded" wrong you fucking retard.
Yeah, my bad.

I Hate The FCC said:
This thread sucks. :thumbsdn:
Just like that one of yours I was posting in.

EDIT-
Nymphchick said:
panda your a dumb fuck who named yourself after a vibrator, at least a vibrator is amusing.
What? PandaMania is a website. Vibrator??... o.....k..........

Good thing you have the edit button at your disposal. In this case it's like the "I want to portray the image that I'm perfect so I'll pretend I didn't fuck up just now" button.

Slacker

Postaholic
PandaMania said:
I havn't met all the local trolls yet, so don't include yourself if you havn't spoken to me yet.
Hah you took my advice dumbass your suppose to have a good flame to go with this. But I forgot your a fucken e-retard and you got on when your mom wasn't lookin.

PandaMania

TheLampIncident said:
Good thing you have the edit button at your disposal. In this case it's like the "I want to portray the image that I'm perfect so I'll pretend I didn't fuck up just now" button.
PandaMania said:
Yeah, my bad.
PAYS ATTENTION!

PandaMania

Linksy said:
Hah you took my advice dumbass your suppose to have a good flame to go with this. But I forgot your a fucken e-retard and you got on when your mom wasn't lookin.
My mom was mentioned somewhere?

Not childish at all, good insults involve people's mothers, seriously.

Sorry about the double post, too many people at one time posting.

the sad thing is, is that it was one sentence, if you wanna call it that. the dumb shit had to edit it. pandamania is a web site? is it like newgrounds or neopets? if so go back, the other kids miss you.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
PandaMania said:
Just like that one of yours I was posting in.
Every one of my threads is pure genius, you're small mind cannot comprehend it's greatness and are also jealous of it's awesomeness so you try to label it stupid, but nay. It is far superior to anything you will ever post.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
What the...he really started a new thread? Wow...you know it's getting pretty sad around here when Linksy has a bitch. What's next, Descent turns into a pimp?

PandaMania

TheLampIncident said:
Do you like digging holes that you know you'll get buried in?
You fail at putting me there.

Nymphchick said:
the sad thing is, is that it was one sentence, if you wanna call it that. the dumb shit had to edit it. pandamania is a web site? is it like newgrounds or neopets? if so go back, the other kids miss you.
Visit it you ignorant shit.

PandaMania

I Hate The FCC said:
Every one of my threads is pure genius, you're small mind cannot comprehend it's greatness and are also jealous of it's awesomeness so you try to label it stupid, but nay. It is far superior to anything you will ever post.
k

Nailbomb said:
What the...he really started a new thread? Wow...you know it's getting pretty sad around here when Linksy has a bitch. What's next, Descent turns into a pimp?
I know when to take *good* advise, and I have some for you

Log out, and smash your head into the computer, because you're a douche bag.

PandaMania

I Hate The FCC said:
It's good that you've accepted the fact that I am better than you. Maybe LampIncident will follow you. :thumbsup:
I would never admit to a lie as blatent as that.

Slacker

Postaholic
Nailbomb said:
One thing descent has no chance in this world that he will be a pimp and this bitch you calling mine is a dumbass who doesn't know how to make a B&T thread. And i purposely asked him to do this so he would mess up and be a dumbshit. He ain't my bitch he is just a dumbass.

PandaMania said:
You fail at putting me there.
I don't have to. You put yourself there.

You must realize how hypocritical this is. There's no way anybody could be this stupid. Obviously you're just trying to stir us all up as your way of grabbing attention...thus making you a troll like the rest of us.

Have your fun I guess. But shitting all over me is worthless.

listen you double posting loser, like i wanna see your childish site, i got my own to play in. we already have our forum tards to kick around, so why don't you fludder back to your other uber cool site and forget you ever came.

Status
Not open for further replies.