WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Most people convinced they are Good are Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Everyone thinks they are a good person, or at least trying. In my experience, this is not the case.

I understand nobody is perfect, oh boy, I get that, however; the illusion of personal morality only holds true when things are going well for someone. You really get to know what a person is like when the chips are down, per se. Many psychological studies and sociological ones are out there showing the vast growth in Sociopathic behavior worldwide, but specifically in Western Nations. The schools, the Media, the government, the Entertainment, all help lead people down the path of "Look out for Number One" never realizing that this is a trap.

There are organized Socipaths/Psychopaths running things, and they want more and more people like themselves because they are much easier to control. Evil is predictable. They work together and they want nothing more than all of us to be divided.

I have lived my life in brutal Truth for quite some time now, and I am very observant. Watching how people treat each other is one of my main hobbies. What people say, and what they do, is too often vastly different.

I fucking hate having conversations with bull shit artists, and there are way too many.

You "So I went and served soup at a homeless shelter, and then helped a neighbor with her yard."

Them "Oh yeah, I do that all the time, most people do."

FUCKING LIAR!!!!!!! So fucking many of you lie and pretend "you too" whenever someone ACTUALLY is doing something good. You do a "good deed" once in a vast while, and think of how fucking awesome you are, and will compare yourselves to someone who spends their entire life volunteering for others because you are lying dumb fucks, who even lie to yourselves. There are hundreds of studies showing how FEW people out there are not complete selfish fucks, but so many still pretend that "Most people are Good". Bull fucking shit, you literally don't even understand what that means apparently.

I learned the most Evil people are the ones who delusionally will argue how moral they are when they are clearly not. They are often "very nice". They are friendly, they seem sincere, but it's an act, or worse, just simple delusion. They often have many "friends" (who happen to have skills in fixing things or have connections to save the sociopath money) and people in the community will think they are just the nicest. Then you see them "in private", and you have a memory, something people like this hate. As soon as someone isn't useful to them, they cut them off, no matter how much that person helped them in the past.

This helped me understand how people keep voting for Politicians. They say the right things, they have the right smile, they rape children at night but you don't know that, so you think they are "ok". People are too stupid to see one inch below the surface, and prefer to stay that way, as it makes them uncomfortable to "know".

I try to do some good each day, and I have several friends who I know do the same. They do exist, for sure.

The number claiming this is MUCH HIGHER than the reality. Hopefully none of this applies to you, and even if it does, you can change. Every day, every situation is a new chance to just be a decent person. Just make sure you look at yourself, and your actions, for what they Really are. Only you know your intentions, if you have the brainpower to even do that. Only you can make the world a better place.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
What I like is when multi millionaires, often actors or musicians are so kind for giving money to charity.. in this way they are considered good.. there wealth is spread out amongst vast swathes of people.. so 100,000 Africans have an extra bit of grain but no single acts of charity that could make a fundamental difference to a desperate person's life.. no give it to Oxfam, collect your reward and smile for the cameras

JLXC

Premium
What I like is when multi millionaires, often actors or musicians are so kind for giving money to charity.. in this way they are considered good.. there wealth is spread out amongst vast swathes of people.. so 100,000 Africans have an extra bit of grain but no single acts of charity that could make a fundamental difference to a desperate person's life.. no give it to Oxfam, collect your reward and smile for the cameras
Even worse that those donations go to corrupt officials and not the people. Like most charities running 90 percent plus of donations into "operational cost", and not to the very thing the donations were supposed to go to. It's maddening.

Sir Nose

Fresh Meat
The people who send food to third world countries think they're helping starving Africans, but they're actually making sure that shithole countries stay shitholes. African farmers can't sell their crops at the market when the stupid Westerners and their NGOs are giving food away for free. As a result the farmers (who produce food) are driven out of business, while the population increases ensuring that Africans become even more dependent on foreign aid for food. It's a vicious cycle, but when you try to explain this to people they think YOU'RE the asshole and they just don't want to hear it.

In nature the problem is very often the solution. If you really want to help the Africans, then the best thing to do is to leave them alone and don't help them.

JLXC

Premium
Bono's charity gives out 1.2 percent in total, up from 0.8 of one percent when too many people complained.

Help Bono get richer! Support Bono's only real cause.... Bono.

Sir Nose

Fresh Meat
Bono's charity gives out 1.2 percent in total, up from 0.8 of one percent when too many people complained.

Help Bono get richer! Support Bono's only real cause.... Bono.
That reminds me of George Costanza's fake charity from Seinfeld.

Charity begins a HOME. I'm not perfect but I do what I can for my family first. Nobody needs to slap a badge on me for that. They help me too. And I'm there for my friends if needed I think if we all have a damn about our circle of people, it might just help better than BONO. As for the other countries... We are in debt up to our asses. Help them help themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.