WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Most posts EVER?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Whats the most posts you've ever seen at a forum.. Can be any forum anywhere anytime..

I saw over 15,000 once..

Jung

???
Premium
people on http://forums.somethingawful.com have over 30k posts. are we talking individual post count or numbers of threads/posts?

SA is one of the largest forums i've ever seen. (save for slashdot)
[font=verdana,arial,helvetica]There are currently 3693 SA Goons (out of a possible 46,850) and 349 wanna-be members on the boards, looking through 913,789 threads and 19,861,878 total posts. Of these, 830,243 threads and 17,271,843 posts are only available in the Forum Archives. There were 0 members banned in the past 24 hours, don't end up in the Leper's Colony![/font]

Jung

???
Premium
SA has also been around for about 5 years. you've accured 887 posts since July.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
SA has also been around for about 5 years. you've accured 887 posts since July.

Look at my average..................Now look at yours.

Jung

???
Premium
TwisT said:
Look at my average..................Now look at yours.
you miss my point. i'm talking about total post count not post per day, which is an average. if you continue posting at the rate you have been, in 5 yrs you would have roughly 17740 posts and you don't post as much as some. some people have office jobs with little to do during the day.(me)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
junglizm said:
you miss my point. i'm talking about total post count not post per day, which is an average. if you continue posting at the rate you have been, in 5 yrs you would have roughly 17740 posts and you don't post as much as some. some people have office jobs with little to do during the day.(me)
You so smart!

Jung

???
Premium
TwisT said:
You so smart!
i won't argue that fact, but you just missed the point. no shame there.

p.s. you're :mfinger: :)

[/sarcasm] <-required since some members don't understand it.

Jung

???
Premium
bah see edit:

junglizm said:
[/sarcasm] <-required since some members don't understand it.
the reason for the smiley was obvious, or so i thought.

well played:)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Not to go back to topic or anything, but yes I was talking about individual posts..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
p99 said:
Not to go back to topic or anything, but yes I was talking about individual posts..
Didn't mean to thread jack'ya, 99

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
well

i remember back a couple years ago there was a poster that had over 50k posts on a Linux help forum problem was he would never help but just make fun of how dumb some of the people were with Linux...lol

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
p99 said:
not to mention SA has 700,000 beat by far.(that makes my post cooler since i beat yours:))

again, i feel the need to point out my sarcasm, for those sarcasm challenged members.