WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

mother fuckers

One motherfucker:

no need for explanation

Two motherfucker:

cuz hez a gay fag and hates 50 cent

three motherfucker:

cuz he blamed everyone that was not christian for 9/11

four:

cuz he disowned his daughter for being lesbian

:mfinger:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Five : Iamegan

Reason : Posting this in Life Sucks, while taking a horrible approach to the topics at hand. You could have wrote "I'm sick of the world" or something along those lines, using those 4 as examples, but given the reasons you did for saying those people suck, this was a very lame post, and shouldn't even have been posted.

Go to the welcome wagon before posting

Jung

???
Premium
iamegan said:
cuz hez a gay fag and hates 50 cent
cuz he disowned his daughter for being lesbian
Your first statement works against your second...

P.S. Thanks for posting your thoughts in pictures. :rolleyes:

you people fuck off

you people said i should say something about how life sucks so im telling u y life sucks.

life sucks because life in the U.S. is going to come to an end with the pres we currently have, this is y life sucks.

:mfinger: the world​

Boycott

Soul Doubt
iamegan said:
you people said i should say something about how life sucks so im telling u y life sucks.

life sucks because life in the U.S. is going to come to an end with the pres we currently have, this is y life sucks.

Go away. Go post in the welcome wagon. Someone put this post in the wastelands or something...

Jung

???
Premium
iamegan said:

Nobody asked you to show us your thoughts using images. If you can't properly convey your thoughts without a visual aid, then I feel very sorry for you. Also, if you want to be taken seriously, try spelling correctly and not sounding like a 12 year old.

ferengi

Yay fire!
iamegan said:

WOW!!! SUCH DESCRIPTIVE DIALOGUE!!! SUCH DETAILED ELABORATION!!! I'M SO INTRIGUED!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey, the guy is a newbie. Take it easy on him.

Dude, read some posts, relax, dont worry bout it.

also, please for the love of god stop with the repeated images.

And in life sucks, you are supposed to rant about how YOUR life sucks.

This belongs in Chit Chat.

And no more flaming kids.

iamegan said:
Easy killer.

Boycott is right. Read the rules and get over it. Or, feel free to drag this little bit of "drama" to B&T. I'm sure Boycott can take some time out of his schedule, to teach you a thing or two. If not THEN I WILL. :thumbsup:

BTW: This thread sucks! :thumbsdn:

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
junglizm said:
Your first statement works against your second...

P.S. Thanks for posting your thoughts in pictures. :rolleyes:
Thats funny, a contradiction