WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mother hates me because I'm..

A Lesbian.
I swear to fucking God, she thinks that I'm the scum of the Earth for being who I am. I only told her very recently about it, and instead of at least trying to understand, she told me to never step foot in her house again. Now the thing is, my brother recently suffered from a heart attack and is now in hospital. My fucking mother won't let me go and see him because 'I might give him ideas' about homosexuality..
What the fucking fuck?! Is she so damn backwards that she can't see that I can't possibly MAKE my brother gay?! Of course, I tried to go and see him, but the hospital staff were TOLD not to let me see my brother. At least, until he's a little better..
Stupid bitch. She has the nerve to ask me for money.
People like my mother is why people like me are put through different kinds of abuse because of what we choose to do in our lives.
It isn't fair.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Captain Pseudo said:
A Lesbian.
I swear to fucking God, she thinks that I'm the scum of the Earth for being who I am. I only told her very recently about it, and instead of at least trying to understand, she told me to never step foot in her house again. Now the thing is, my brother recently suffered from a heart attack and is now in hospital. My fucking mother won't let me go and see him because 'I might give him ideas' about homosexuality..
What the fucking fuck?! Is she so damn backwards that she can't see that I can't possibly MAKE my brother gay?! Of course, I tried to go and see him, but the hospital staff were TOLD not to let me see my brother. At least, until he's a little better..
Stupid bitch. She has the nerve to ask me for money.
People like my mother is why people like me are put through different kinds of abuse because of what we choose to do in our lives.
It isn't fair.
Careful there CAP'N!
That's too bad mom doesn't realize the difference between herpes and homosexuality! It ain't the gift that keeps on giving. Sounds like mom has some serious homo phob issues and it looks like your relationship will suffer thanks to her ignorance!

Couldn't you stay in the closet like a good fucking DYKE! J/K!
But your mom prolly says it every night b-fore nite nite time!

Jugular

volatile
That sucks...

Hey everybody! This is like an episode of Rosanne!! I can't wait to see what happens next!

btw, sorry about your bro. :(

damn that's horrible. It sucks that people just dont wanna accept the fact that it's not something you choose like the kind of wall paper you wanna put up. And your mother of all people. I'm sorry she's like that. GL and I hope you're brother does well.

RogueSmiley said:
damn that's horrible. It sucks that people just dont wanna accept the fact that it's not something you choose like the kind of wall paper you wanna put up. And your mother of all people. I'm sorry she's like that. GL and I hope you're brother does well.
Thanks, I know my brother will come out of this okay, he's the type with a fighting spirit :happysad:
Once this whole brother-in-hospital dilemma is over, my mother's gonna find a new reason to try to keep me away.
She needs to see a fucking psychiatrist!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'm sorry your mother is so fucking closed minded. I hope your brother gets well and you can see him. I also hope you don't let your mother ruin your life in any way, if she can't be sane, just put her on ignore... permanently.

JLXC said:
I'm sorry your mother is so fucking closed minded. I hope your brother gets well and you can see him. I also hope you don't let your mother ruin your life in any way, if she can't be sane, just put her on ignore... permanently.
That's easier said than done, but I've made up my mind that I'm going to cut her out of my life permanently if she continues this way.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Fuk your mother, in time she will come around, but until then, forget aout her. Dont let her stop u expressing urself. And about ur bro, try every way to see him (she cnt stop u by the way, ur family, not sure bout american laws though). If u cnt, explain to him when u get the chance of the situation, he should understand.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Just wanted you to know you're not alone. You're gonna be ok, just be yourself. They cannot dictate who you are and how dare they even try.

I'm sorry about your brother. Maybe you can go to the hospital and explain what's going on. I'm sure they'll understand and sneak you in when your mother's not around, if that's ever. If that doesn't work. Write your brother a card and have it delivered with some flowers or something just so he knows (which I'm sure he does anyway) that you're thinking about him.

it sucks to have parents w/ morals like that, they won't let you have an opinion much less form who you want to be. I'm sorry to hear that your parents are like that and i wish you the best of luck

there's a difference between non-gay and anti-gay... if you are not homosexual, just leave them alone... your mother really has issues.. just like my neighbour. a good talk would help, but if its doesn't, i'd just point my third and leave teh goddamn home.