WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Mother slashed two people with a samurai sword!

Slacker

Postaholic
Damn dude, that's gottta hurt.

A mother in Huron Township said she was just trying to protect her son when she allegedly slashed two people with a samurai sword.

Police say Patricia Hale got involved in someone else’s dispute. She went inside and grabbed her sword after threats were made at her and her son by a teenager and a 26-years-old in a mobile home park.

Hale has been charged with assault with intent to do great bodily harm.

The mother of one victim said the doctor advised her that the sword came within one millimeter of paralyzing her son due to the close proximity to the spinal cord.

Hale is free right now on a $50,000 10% bond. If she is convicted of this charge, she could go to prison for up to 10 years.

http://www.wxyz.com/wxyz/nw_local_news/article/0,2132,WXYZ_15924_4116656,00.html

Boycott

Soul Doubt
I wish my mom was a ninja...

And she did this to protect her son, in someone else's dispute? I would have just thought to leave it alone if both parties of the dispute were making threats...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
junglizm said:
We post links in the Issues forum. :happysad:
You mean like the one at the bottom of Linksy's post? First you yell at yourself, then you skip over links...jeez man. You're really losing it. :happysad:

But yeah, that story's pretty cool, but I still prefer the one where the guy bled to death after jumping a fence with a couple swords stuck through his belt loops.

Jung

???
Premium
It wasn't there when I posted that...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
junglizm said:
...And now you're having...um, what's the opposite of a hallucination?

(Anyways, I'm just kidding.)

Slacker

Postaholic
Nailbomb said:
You mean like the one at the bottom of Linksy's post? First you yell at yourself, then you skip over links...jeez man. You're really losing it. :happysad:

But yeah, that story's pretty cool, but I still prefer the one where the guy bled to death after jumping a fence with a couple swords stuck through his belt loops.
:rotflmao:

junglizm said:
I originally posted a link but it didn't work so it took me some time to get it right.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Linksy said:
:rotflmao:

I originally posted a link but it didn't work so it took me some time to get it right.
Because posting links it's so damm hard these days? :confuse: LOL

I wish my mom had a sword and knew how to use it! :thumbsup:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
a nice samurai sword at the door would keep those jahova's witnesses at bay :D

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
I like how they don't have a gun or a knife or a bat, there's a sword. Then she uses it LOL.

I made a poll to see what WTF's defend themsleves with, go choose we will see how many samuri swords are lying about waiting for some slice and dice action.

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=25654

Last edited by a moderator:

Slacker

Postaholic
She is going to go zorro on your ass the next time her son gets picked on, This is funny. Why a samurai sword?

Descent

Hella Constipated
I bet she uses V-Chips on all of her TV's...

"Now son, you're 13 - You can watch TV Y7 programming now!"

Descent

Hella Constipated
Now just wait, congress will blame Shinobi, A 20-year old game for the disaster.

Much more convenient than actually getting to the root of the problem...