WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

motherly love...not

ok i realized that i HATE my mother!!!!!!!! i try and talk to her and she just ignores me and when i hang out with my sisters fioncee she's always there rolling her eyes. it pisses me off. she treats me like shit all the time. i used to love her...unconditionally. now its like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. today she comes into my room AFTER i do all my chores and clean my WHOLE house adn tells me my music is too loud adn i forgot a whole bunch of stuff. i was like dont even talk to me that way becuase you told me we were supposed to do all this stuff together and then you ground me from the computer again and say no ones supposed to be on it today and then you go and get on it. i wish i would have said it but i didnt. so i just called her a bitch and continued doing my hair.

i dont understand. i DIDNT do anything to her. she pisses me off.her and my dad. we used to get along so well and now my parents hate me....

i read my moms journal the other day (she reads mine. the bitch) and she wrote that she hated me and wished i wasnt there. i just thought, why should i live here then if she's gonna say that about me? i'm just feeling like shit today and i know this doesnt really make sense. great. here comes the bitch....

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
How olds your mom? Watch out for menopause it creeps up on you like a bitch. Sorry to hear your dad's being sucked into the trap as well.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
poor you :hug2: how could that happen? maybe it is menopause the moodswings are like from hell..but..dunno..you should ask why she got like that?

uh huh

i have no idea. its getting better. maybe she was pmsing i'm not sure. oh well i live in a small town and its full of freaking drama. its gay.....VERY. but uknow. now everyone hates me...at work and evrything...wtf ever i dont care! lol

ilovemusic said:
i read my moms journal the other day (she reads mine. the bitch) and she wrote that she hated me and wished i wasnt there
:mad: Hate is a strong word. That's a fucked up thing to say about your own kid! I don't care how pissed off she is, you just don't do that.

Thats really shitty.

Descent

Hella Constipated
zoloftcasserole said:
:mad: Hate is a strong word. That's a fucked up thing to say about your own kid! I don't care how pissed off she is, you just don't do that.

Thats really shitty.
What the fuck? Hate isn't a strong word at all. It's intense discontent.

I hate this monitor I'm typing this on. I also hate having 20/200 vision. I hate having $500 worth of Dreamcast software stolen from under my nose. I also hate Jason Geary, a student at my school.

But all that is logical. It's justified. What the fuck is so wrong with the word hate?

And I'm "glass is half full" thinker, and I use this word all the time. It doesn't have to be permanent. Who gives a fuck?

Jesus, I'm sick of pussies preaching this garbage.

Descent said:
I hate this monitor I'm typing this on. I also hate having 20/200 vision. I hate having $500 worth of Dreamcast software stolen from under my nose. I also hate Jason Geary, a student at my school.
That's all fine and dandy, Descent, but this is a mother saying she hates her kid. That's a bit different than saying you hate your monitor. :rolleyes:

zoloftcasserole said:
That's all fine and dandy, Descent, but this is a mother saying she hates her kid. That's a bit different than saying you hate your monitor. :rolleyes:

I agree completely.

Descent, when you have kids you'll understand how retarded the thread poster is. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I understand the need to express your discontent with you mothers behavior. And, on some levels, I can agree with you feelings. Trust me, my mother was a cunt at times too. But, after years of going through craziness, I learned that she had a mental illness that causes that kind of behavior. Understanding is hard to come by, but at least try.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
I understand the need to express your discontent with you mothers behavior. And, on some levels, I can agree with you feelings. Trust me, my mother was a cunt at times too. But, after years of going through craziness, I learned that she had a mental illness that causes that kind of behavior. Understanding is hard to come by, but at least try.
I can understand that. I too have had some insight into why my mother called me the things she did when I was younger and where her resentment comes from. However, she never did say she hated me. If I had read that in a book that to me would have broken me. She did tell me she favored my brother and that hurt enough. I can understand what ilovemusic is going through. A mother should never say she hates her child. She is her child and should be loved no matter what.

Menopause might be the issue but it's no excuse. My mother went through it and I've seen my friends parents go through it and people I know go through it. True it makes you moody, easy to snap, get upset and cry easily, and say stupid things. Writing it in a book is a different thing. Something has upset ilovemusic's mother but for some reason she takes it out on her. Her mother needs help. She needs to know why she's acting like this and taking things out on her daughter. What is it about ilovemusic that makes her mother act so nasty? She needs to talk about it. In could be jealousy or she could be envious of something. I found a lot of my mother's resentment towards me came from jealousy/envy. Not all of her problems with me were from that, but it was a part of it. That is sometimes enough to set someone off to say and do really nasty things. That's only one possibility that can cause her mother to do somethign like that. Maybe it is a cry for attention that was given to ilovemusic that her mother wanted badly enough. All these are just possibilities but her mother really does need to find someone to talk to about what is on her mind.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I too am on the outs with my mom. I feel for everyone who is. I looked at my life and realized that at every point in my life when it was very important for my mother to support me, or guide me, she let me down. It got so bad, and I was having some real hard times, and my mother just brought me so much lower. I actually contemplated suicide after my life was in shambles and my mother was the opposite of help. So I got my life togehter, and left my mom behind. Haven't talked to her in 2 years. My life is much better for it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bitch said:
I can understand that. I too have had some insight into why my mother called me the things she did when I was younger and where her resentment comes from. However, she never did say she hated me. If I had read that in a book that to me would have broken me. She did tell me she favored my brother and that hurt enough. I can understand what ilovemusic is going through. A mother should never say she hates her child. She is her child and should be loved no matter what.

I agree there is no excuse for writing taht you hate your child. That is a serious issue and makes my heart sad. I could not even tell someone else's kid that I hated them. I am trying to say that while the action is inexcusable, there may be a reason that is uncontrollable behind it. If that makes any sense.

Stot

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hater808 said:
How olds your mom? Watch out for menopause it creeps up on you like a bitch. Sorry to hear your dad's being sucked into the trap as well.
totally m8!!!!!!!
you must know me in one way or the other!!! i got that tshirt.
You all need to meet my mum "THE MOTHER OF ALL PSYCHO'S":)

ya thanx for helpin me out guys. i dunno its gettin better, but now she just looks at me like i'm an immature little bitch. whatever though. i
ll have to live with it....i guess.