WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines "Mothers against Maddox"

tzedek

Original Member
i hate that site... that guy is a loser

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
they should call their site "Lazy uninvolved parents that don't monitor what their kids look at on the net".

<sarcasm>
Why should parents need to monitor what their kids do on the internet when they can just clog up the legal system, in order to pass legislation that will do it for them; and set legal precidence to further squelch our freedom of speach. 'cmon man, it's a no brainer.
</sarcasm>

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
I've seen him on a couple warez sites, he has his own forums, but he was suspended i think, im not gonna post the link cause I might get banned.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
evilghoul said:
I've seen him on a couple warez sites, he has his own forums, but he was suspended i think, im not gonna post the link cause I might get banned.
You're a good citizen of the net.

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
One day, I'll sign up with a spam company, and tell 'em to E-Mail all Neopets members with a link to 4chan.org

This'll be the time to weed out the n00bs from the men.

Shai'Hulud

Omfg. Gawd of Dune. :OO
I love Maddox. Fucking hilarious. Mother's just have lost humor so they're like "Oh gawd. Let's take it away from our kids too, mk? ^_^" They just don't realize that that stuff is funneh. :O

ron

Buster of Asses
Maddox is a BMF. If someone should somehow pressure his hosting company into canning his site, I'd host him for free.

Fuck those assholes who want to squelch our freedoms. We don't need any more laws, we don't need any more watchdog groups, and we certainly don't need our tax dollars going to raising other people's children for them. Why not cancel that dinner date, you fat bitch, and take care of your children? If you are not willing to do so, that's your problem, not ours.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
anyone care to tell them what you think, it's :mothersagainstmaddox@yahoo.com
I already have, here is what i said:

As a mother, I think it is great that you are trying to protect your son by banning free speech. Do you realize that in the time that it took my to type this short message, hundreds of children have died for one of the following reasons:

Physicall Abuse
Murder
Born under Addiction
Starvation
War
Suicide

I applaud your efforts being wasted becuase you are to lazy to parent your son.

tzedek

Original Member
Shai'Hulud said:
I love Maddox. Fucking hilarious. Mother's just have lost humor so they're like "Oh gawd. Let's take it away from our kids too, mk? ^_^" They just don't realize that that stuff is funneh. :O

maddox is a fucking homo and makes people fall madly in love with him. He could be the next charles manson if he wanted to. it makes me sick... but i do think that he has every right to do what he does and shouldnt be stopped by lazy parents. He should just get a life and stop on his own.

ron

Buster of Asses
tzedek said:
maddox is a fucking homo and makes people fall madly in love with him. He could be the next charles manson if he wanted to. it makes me sick... but i do think that he has every right to do what he does and shouldnt be stopped by lazy parents. He should just get a life and stop on his own.
Your statement prompts me to wonder why you are posting to wtf.com. The content here is much the same and there are thousands of members here. You should take a critical look at that statement and realize the fallacy. Dumbass.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
ron said:
Your statement prompts me to wonder why you are posting to wtf.com. The content here is much the same and there are thousands of members here. You should take a critical look at that statement and realize the fallacy. Dumbass.
I dont let my kids come here either. But i see your point. Not that you were actauly talking to me, I just wanted to say that.

ron

Buster of Asses
tzedek said:
for instance....?
The same type of material appears here that appears on Maddox's site (unreachable right now), yet you criticize Maddox.