WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mothers -.-;

Bishie

Fresh Meat
So yea, I've been sick for the past few days and I wasnt feeling good at -all- this morning and my mom expects me to go clean. Well my head hurt and my nose hurt and my throat, back, neck, and .... everything. She walked across the room and kept asking what was wrong. I hoarsely tried to give her an answer but she kept shouting about how she couldnt hear me. -_-;; I finally sat up a bit and put my hand on my throat, giving her a glare of doom. She hasnt said much to me since n.n;

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Bishie said:
So yea, I've been sick for the past few days and I wasnt feeling good at -all- this morning and my mom expects me to go clean. Well my head hurt and my nose hurt and my throat, back, neck, and .... everything. She walked across the room and kept asking what was wrong. I hoarsely tried to give her an answer but she kept shouting about how she couldnt hear me. -_-;; I finally sat up a bit and put my hand on my throat, giving her a glare of doom. She hasnt said much to me since n.n;

Learn one thing, parents can be arseholes like anyone else. :rolleyes: She will probably be fine with you tommorow, dont worry about it, shes probably having a shitty day and taking it out on you, and maybe you are feeling a bit over - sensitive, being sick and all.

stuntboy

P-towns finest
Good job

sometimes mothers dont understand sometime you have 2 let them kno no means no chica or just :sword: :gun: :sword: ...nosa

The Chief Hobo

Grand Supreme Hobo
i wish some1 would kill my mom for me. she acts exactly like urs except she would probably kick me out of the house for no reason. she looks like beavis from beavis and butthead 2. wtf

magnolia

Postaholic
My mom made me go to work 2 days after almost being hospitalized cuz "You've already missed too much work." Sometiems they just want what's best for you. But sometimes I really think they just don't realize how bad you feel.

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
Some moms do that because they think your faking. Its hard to convince them otherwise without reinforcing their suspicions. Thats also what sucks about being sick.

Silk

H0m3W0r|< H/-\8T3R
sometimes i feel so angry at my mom and sometimes i love her, its jsut a change in what happeneds