WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Motion to cage peridot for lurking, posting pointless shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
all he/she ever does is start threads from tvnewslies.com or some shit and never discussing anything, peridot brings nothing but pointless shit to this place and never engages in discussion... :mad:

proof:

http://www.wtf.com/search.php?searchid=109000

PostsTotal Posts: 34 (0.10 posts per day)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jung

???
Premium
I didn't think users could be banned for lurking?

I agreed that he's just a gimmick though, and a shitty one at that. He doesn't even put effort into his trolling. :thumbsdn: :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think that kind of goes against the whole theory of cockfarm, of course Ive only been a mod a week, so what do I know. However, I do agree that many of peridots posts are reiterations of other ones which is annoyingly simplistic.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I gotta say, most of his threads have quite a few replies. So they couldn't be all that pointless.

Maybe he's just getting warmed up. He could be a great pose writer
For all you know he could be a criminal on a poster at the postoffice. He may have a job at HP and do Post sales Tech support. Or he might read this thread and suffer post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.
Ya never know.

Jung

???
Premium
MaxPower said:
I gotta say, most of his threads have quite a few replies. So they couldn't be all that pointless.

Maybe he's just getting warmed up. He could be a great pose writer
For all you know he could be a criminal on a poster at the postoffice. He may have a job at HP and do Post sales Tech support. Or he might read this thread and suffer post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.
Ya never know.
Yeah, maybe he'll go postal someday.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
all he/she ever does is start threads from tvnewslies.com or some shit and never discussing anything, peridot brings nothing but pointless shit to this place and never engages in discussion... :mad:

proof:

http://www.wtf.com/search.php?searchid=109000
sorry thats all he ever has done since being on this site. I don't know what iw ould do if i didn't get my news from a source like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Damn them broken terms, I'm getting the same thing.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
he not being banned for posting threads of newslies links and issuse.

Sorry...

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
he not being banned for posting threads of newslies links and issuse.

Sorry...

since when do you run this site? and i wasnt asking for him to be banned only caged. caged is way more fun :D

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Problem is that even if those are pointless, they don't really get that much off topic. Besides, it isn't like he has really bothered many people, let it go man..

tzedek

Original Member
Bullshyt said:
Problem is that even if those are pointless, they don't really get that much off topic. Besides, it isn't like he has really bothered many people, let it go man..
ok

Status
Not open for further replies.