WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Motion to change Banned-What an asshat! to...

...Juiced!-What an asshat! An excellent idea if I do say so myself. That way on all the banned members it will say: Juiced!-What an asshat! :thumbsup: It will make everyone happy. :thumbsup:

I Hate The FCC said:
...Juiced!-What an asshat! An excellent idea if I do say so myself. That way on all the banned members it will say: Juiced!-What an asshat! :thumbsup: It will make everyone happy. :thumbsup:
Learn to give credit, where credit is due, asshole. :thumbsup:

HavokChylde said:
Learn to give credit, where credit is due, asshole. :thumbsup:
I got it from OJ Simpson when he was talking about a show like Punk'd but called Juice! and with OJ on it instead of that other guy. HC and Smallck got it from Aquateen Hungerforce and now think that they deserve credit. Even though I saw it on CNN before they even said it. I credit OJ Simpson with this Juiced! phrase. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Owned by the Interweb! > Juiced!-What an asshat!

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
I love the idea, do it. And when you do give me credit, even though I had nothing to do with it.

Easty

Click click boom
doesn't matter to me. sure, why not?

Descent

Hella Constipated
How about AOL User. Simple, straight, and to the point.

You could also have Dashboard Confessional, Bi-Polar, fuck_you'd, or of course, the all-too common Teenage Giggly Girl.

Descent said:
How about AOL User. Simple, straight, and to the point.

You could also have Dashboard Confessional, Bi-Polar, fuck_you'd, or of course, the all-too common Teenage Giggly Girl.
None of that is even mildly funny. :thumbsdn:

Descent

Hella Constipated
FCC said:
None of that is even mildly funny.
It's not supposed to be. It's really fucking true.

Oh, and you use AOL, by the way :D.