WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Motion to Unban Skitch0o0

Descent

Hella Constipated
If the ban is permanent, I want him unbanned.

He makes quality posts, and is an "old hat" here. He also makes me laugh my ass off.

Who's with me?

I don't think it's permanent so don't worry. Only you, Cuddles, and that other guy. Like Skitcho0o00oo0o0o. It wouldn't go far.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I_Hate_The_FCC said:
Only you, Cuddles,
are his e-lovers.
This probably wouldn't win the feedback you wanted.

I Hate The FCC said:
I don't think it's permanent so don't worry. Only you, Cuddles, and that other guy. Like Skitcho0o00oo0o0o. It wouldn't go far.
That other guy? Who's that?

bnccoder

Postaholic
I vote to let him come back. There are noobs that are far worse than him. He does have some quality posts.

bnccoder said:
I vote to let him come back. There are noobs that are far worse than him. He does have some quality posts.
You're not that other guy. You're that one guy. But who still is that other guy? I knew who he was but he's not important enough to remember.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
How about we make a motion to permenantly ban him? :thumbsup:

:p

bnccoder

Postaholic
I wonder how many people get banned and never come back.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'll pass on the asshat.
I say Keep him banned.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:
If the ban is permanent, I want him unbanned.

He makes quality posts, and is an "old hat" here. He also makes me laugh my ass off.

Who's with me?
correct term is "old head"