WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Motion to Unban Skitch0o0

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
149
157
If the ban is permanent, I want him unbanned.

He makes quality posts, and is an "old hat" here. He also makes me laugh my ass off.

Who's with me?
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
I don't think it's permanent so don't worry. Only you, Cuddles, and that other guy. Like Skitcho0o00oo0o0o. It wouldn't go far.
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
I Hate The FCC said:
I don't think it's permanent so don't worry. Only you, Cuddles, and that other guy. Like Skitcho0o00oo0o0o. It wouldn't go far.
That other guy? Who's that?
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
I vote to let him come back. There are noobs that are far worse than him. He does have some quality posts.
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,559
4
0
bnccoder said:
I vote to let him come back. There are noobs that are far worse than him. He does have some quality posts.
You're not that other guy. You're that one guy. But who still is that other guy? I knew who he was but he's not important enough to remember.
 

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
3,158
1
0
Descent said:
If the ban is permanent, I want him unbanned.

He makes quality posts, and is an "old hat" here. He also makes me laugh my ass off.

Who's with me?
correct term is "old head"