WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movie critics have no fucking integrity.

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
Fuck movie critics that pretend to know when movies come out, but actually have no idea when they actually come out. Movie criticism is no longer about having a passion for movies and keeping up with the industry. It's all about lying to keep people clicking on their Youtube videos and websites, and keep getting that advertising money.

These movie "experts" keep announcing that Black Panther is in theaters, when it isn't in theaters yet and hasn't been for months. These idiots are saying that Cloverfield Paradox is still long into development, and it came out last week. They keep saying that "Avengers 3 and 4" will come out soon. There is no Avengers 3. Avengers: Infinity War, what they are actually talking about, hasn't come out for years even though they keep announcing fake release dates. "Avengers 4" has no plan yet and people keep saying it's about to be released right after "Avengers 3". Fucking dumbasses.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
When you become a money sniffer, there is no such thing as Too Low.

Tsuki

Flame Bait
I don't watch TV often, but I do love to game in my free time. Nothing like reading about how great the next big pile of dog shit is compared to the other. 10/10 - IGN

There is something satisfying about critics shitting on one thing that actually turns out to be amazing though.

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
I don't watch TV often, but I do love to game in my free time. Nothing like reading about how great the next big pile of dog shit is compared to the other. 10/10 - IGN

There is something satisfying about critics shitting on one thing that actually turns out to be amazing though.

I have never read a review to see if I wanted to buy a game. I always decide for myself when looking at the game, or hearing an opinion from a friend or somebody on a message board.

It's very off for God Hand to have gotten a 3 when dividing the total score by five gives you 5.1. IGN must've been high back then.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
whoa bananas I have never even noticed this stuff.. I usually just pop in HMV when I'm in town to see what new releases there are rather than look up actual release dates... when I have I never seem to get the answer so fuck it.

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Model Ninja!
Premium
whoa bananas I have never even noticed this stuff.. I usually just pop in HMV when I'm in town to see what new releases there are rather than look up actual release dates... when I have I never seem to get the answer so fuck it.
I look up video game previews and release dates to see what is coming up. Never biased reviews, because all reviews are biased.