Votes: 8 22.2%
  • no

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • havent seen it

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

Feore

love-whipped bitch
yeah and the one clown used shadow puppets to eat people.... that movie was drop dead retarded

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
otepsoul said:
have you ever seen killer clowns from outer space?
i thought it was mad funny.
Years ago. It was a bit on the corny side. But I like that shit. :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sounds uhh.. Cool? Or really stupid.. I'd have to check it out, link me up with a trailer.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
otepsoul said:
have you ever seen killer clowns from outer space?
i thought it was mad funny.
This is a totally cult classic! I love this movie! Its right up there with "critters" and "tremors"

magnolia

Postaholic
sounds like something I can't watch. I just tried to watch "Butterfly Effect" and I had to turn it off and return it. :( I know, I'm so pathetic. I can't watch anything horror, bloody, or twisted. Well, unless I can hide at the worst parts. :p

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
This is a totally cult classic! I love this movie! Its right up there with "critters" and "tremors"
agree :thumbsup:
i know u dont like me(i dont care) im just agreein with you

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
magnolia said:
sounds like something I can't watch. I just tried to watch "Butterfly Effect" and I had to turn it off and return it. :( I know, I'm so pathetic. I can't watch anything horror, bloody, or twisted. Well, unless I can hide at the worst parts. :p
Now thats a movie right there...lol. A little fucked up, but thats what I like...LmAo

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Now thats a movie right there...lol. I little fucked up, but thats what I like...LmAo
"I little fucked up?"

Anyhow, that was a good movie. I liked it. :thumbsup: