WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies movies that pissed you off

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
tharuz said:
listen man, I have respect for this piece of shit country, that`s separated by everyone, i don`t want to tell you your history, beacause its going to be too much, ok?

take a wrong look at me, that`s the last ting you`ll do, maybe i insulted you too much, and you`re putting up a victory over that shit in the football place, but just, stop before bad shit happens
Yea, we're quaking in our boots over here, waiting for you to unload some of those nuclear insults on us, yea, we're waiting....

ron

Buster of Asses
tharuz said:
listen man, I have respect for this piece of shit country, that`s separated by everyone, i don`t want to tell you your history, beacause its going to be too much, ok?

take a wrong look at me, that`s the last ting you`ll do, maybe i insulted you too much, and you`re putting up a victory over that shit in the football place, but just, stop before bad shit happens
What the Hell's wrong with this guy? What country and what history? You talk big, but you don't say much.