WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies Movies

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ok, I just want to know from people what the best movie is out there right now in 2004. I thought The Day After Tomorrow was the best. Well just give me your opinion on what you think.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
iRobot. Written in the 70's by Asimov.
Hell Yeah!

And my newest fav, since I love b-rated horror..Dawn of the Dead!!!!

So, as I am watching this movie, I wonder, have these people NOT seen a return of the living dead movie? LOL I love b-rated Horror!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
Hell Yeah!

And my newest fav, since I love b-rated horror..Dawn of the Dead!!!!

So, as I am watching this movie, I wonder, have these people NOT seen a return of the living dead movie? LOL I love b-rated Horror!!
OMG! No comment here on that one

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
I think you are to young to understand the point of b-rated movies. Like vanishing point and evil dead and such. They are cult films. If you dont get it now, you probably never will.

G's-up

Postaholic
CuddleMuffin said:

BRAINS!!! MORE BRAINS!!!!......Im sure YOU wont get what movie this is from ..... :)

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
i didnt think spider man was all that great.... :/ i gave it a c+...maybe b- on a good day

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
I think you are to young to understand the point of b-rated movies. Like vanishing point and evil dead and such. They are cult films. If you dont get it now, you probably never will.
Um, no I have watch many b-rated movies and they all suck. Trust me, my boyfriend has plenty of them at his house. The only one that was ok was evil dead but still not what I would like to watch.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Um, no I have watch many b-rated movies and they all suck. Trust me, my boyfriend has plenty of them at his house. The only one that was ok was evil dead but still not what I would like to watch.
Thats cool. you just dont get it. most people dont. only us special people get it.

Pachyderm

I really did.
You know what I used to watch ALL the time, speaking of b movies..Seagal and Van Damme movies. Oh those were the best of times. My father and I used to watch em all the time along with the television show Dr. Who. Does anyone remember that one??

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
You know what I used to watch ALL the time, speaking of b movies..Seagal and Van Damme movies. Oh those were the best of times. My father and I used to watch em all the time along with the television show Dr. Who. Does anyone remember that one??

WOW I thought I was the ONLY person who liked dr who! How cool is that?!
I love the old seagal and van damme, used to watch those with my dad too...and miami vice was big in our house! LOL I went to stay the night with my friend in like 3rd grade, her parents didnt have a television, so I called my dad to pick me up becuase I didnt want to miss miami vice....LMAO...now, I dont even watch television...but it is funny when I look back...

ferengi

Yay fire!
I, Robot and The Day After Tomorrow were both pretty good... wait... those are the only two movies I've seen this summer. :(

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ferengi74656 said:
I, Robot and The Day After Tomorrow were both pretty good... wait... those are the only two movies I've seen this summer. :(
I have not seen I Robot yet, was that good?

ferengi

Yay fire!
It was pretty good, although there was a *ton* of product placement which was pretty cheesy.

Signify

Particinator
I know it sounds stupid but avp. it was actually half good.