Movies Movies

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ok, I just want to know from people what the best movie is out there right now in 2004. I thought The Day After Tomorrow was the best. Well just give me your opinion on what you think.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
iRobot. Written in the 70's by Asimov.
Hell Yeah!

And my newest fav, since I love b-rated horror..Dawn of the Dead!!!!

So, as I am watching this movie, I wonder, have these people NOT seen a return of the living dead movie? LOL I love b-rated Horror!!

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
Hell Yeah!

And my newest fav, since I love b-rated horror..Dawn of the Dead!!!!

So, as I am watching this movie, I wonder, have these people NOT seen a return of the living dead movie? LOL I love b-rated Horror!!
OMG! No comment here on that one

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
OMG! No comment here on that one
I think you are to young to understand the point of b-rated movies. Like vanishing point and evil dead and such. They are cult films. If you dont get it now, you probably never will.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
dustinzgirl said:
I think you are to young to understand the point of b-rated movies. Like vanishing point and evil dead and such. They are cult films. If you dont get it now, you probably never will.
Um, no I have watch many b-rated movies and they all suck. Trust me, my boyfriend has plenty of them at his house. The only one that was ok was evil dead but still not what I would like to watch.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Um, no I have watch many b-rated movies and they all suck. Trust me, my boyfriend has plenty of them at his house. The only one that was ok was evil dead but still not what I would like to watch.
Thats cool. you just dont get it. most people dont. only us special people get it.

Pachyderm

I really did.
You know what I used to watch ALL the time, speaking of b movies..Seagal and Van Damme movies. Oh those were the best of times. My father and I used to watch em all the time along with the television show Dr. Who. Does anyone remember that one??

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Pachyderm said:
You know what I used to watch ALL the time, speaking of b movies..Seagal and Van Damme movies. Oh those were the best of times. My father and I used to watch em all the time along with the television show Dr. Who. Does anyone remember that one??

WOW I thought I was the ONLY person who liked dr who! How cool is that?!
I love the old seagal and van damme, used to watch those with my dad too...and miami vice was big in our house! LOL I went to stay the night with my friend in like 3rd grade, her parents didnt have a television, so I called my dad to pick me up becuase I didnt want to miss miami vice....LMAO...now, I dont even watch television...but it is funny when I look back...

ferengi

Yay fire!
I, Robot and The Day After Tomorrow were both pretty good... wait... those are the only two movies I've seen this summer. :(