Moving Home

disdvschic

eeh...
43
0
0
OMG, It's going to be a bitch moving back into my parents house for the summer, especially with my 'Rubb Everthing in Your Face' sister. Kill me now!! :mad:
 

n00b head

The pron storer
115
0
0
disdvschic said:
OMG, It's going to be a bitch moving back into my parents house for the summer, especially with my 'Rubb Everthing in Your Face' sister. Kill me now!! :mad:

*Rips off disdvschic's arm and beats him to death with the soggy end*

You're welcome
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
Make a thread in Welcome Wagon. Don't worry it will do you good to see them all again and make you realise just how much your value the freedom you have.
 

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
162
0
0
n00b head said:
*Rips off disdvschic's arm and beats him to death with the soggy end*

You're welcome

The word 'Chic' probably gives it away that it's a girl... or maybe it's because of the female symbol under her name.
 

disdvschic

eeh...
43
0
0
People=Shit said:
The word 'Chic' probably gives it away that it's a girl... or maybe it's because of the female symbol under her name.
Thanks for clearing that up with whom ever wants to bet me dead with my ripped arm, lol.... What a nerd, i should rip "Its' arm off and bet "it" to death...
 

disdvschic

eeh...
43
0
0
The truth is that i love my family, but i just hate the fact of telling everyone where i'm going... I'm sure that you know what your talking about. And my sister is a really "rubb everything in your face" girl.... WHY am i explaining my self???