WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Moving Home

OMG, It's going to be a bitch moving back into my parents house for the summer, especially with my 'Rubb Everthing in Your Face' sister. Kill me now!! :mad:

n00b head

The pron storer
disdvschic said:
OMG, It's going to be a bitch moving back into my parents house for the summer, especially with my 'Rubb Everthing in Your Face' sister. Kill me now!! :mad:
*Rips off disdvschic's arm and beats him to death with the soggy end*

You're welcome

bnccoder

Postaholic
Make a thread in Welcome Wagon. Don't worry it will do you good to see them all again and make you realise just how much your value the freedom you have.

People=Shit

Infected by Marburg
n00b head said:
*Rips off disdvschic's arm and beats him to death with the soggy end*

You're welcome
The word 'Chic' probably gives it away that it's a girl... or maybe it's because of the female symbol under her name.

People=Shit said:
The word 'Chic' probably gives it away that it's a girl... or maybe it's because of the female symbol under her name.
Thanks for clearing that up with whom ever wants to bet me dead with my ripped arm, lol.... What a nerd, i should rip "Its' arm off and bet "it" to death...

The truth is that i love my family, but i just hate the fact of telling everyone where i'm going... I'm sure that you know what your talking about. And my sister is a really "rubb everything in your face" girl.... WHY am i explaining my self???