WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

moving????

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hafe 4 days to get out of my house, so I am packing to move too????????? LMAO I think I am just going to get drunk as shit and throw everything in the fucking trash. That would be an effective way to deal with my issues.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
I hafe 4 days to get out of my house, so I am packing to move too????????? LMAO I think I am just going to get drunk as shit and throw everything in the fucking trash. That would be an effective way to deal with my issues.
don't get drunk beer bad........but if you have to pack why are you on here

dustinzgirl said:
I'll send telekinetic wave through the internet and move it all for you. Expect them to arrive exactly one minute before you have to be finished moving.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
don't get drunk beer bad........but if you have to pack why are you on here
becaue I am a procrastinator!!!! and if I got drunk, it would be straight vodka. fuck beer, it is for fat old guys and college kids.

dustinzgirl said:
becaue I am a procrastinator!!!! and if I got drunk, it would be straight vodka. fuck beer, it is for fat old guys and college kids.

Hey, I'm neither of those, and I love my brew.....

And vodka too, of course, but damn. Don't hate on the skinny beer drinkers.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
HavokChylde said:
Hey, I'm neither of those, and I love my brew.....

And vodka too, of course, but damn. Don't hate on the skinny beer drinkers.
and jeffs brew.....tasty

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
so glad that my personal dilema started a discusion on your beer drinking habits. beer is gross. I hate moving. I dont know where I am moving to. Tried to sell the kids off, but the circus brought them back. the bearded lady was crying, and they ran as fast as the midget could carry her. so, living at the circus is out....fuck this sucks guys.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
so glad that my personal dilema started a discusion on your beer drinking habits. beer is gross. I hate moving. I dont know where I am moving to. Tried to sell the kids off, but the circus brought them back. the bearded lady was crying, and they ran as fast as the midget could carry her. so, living at the circus is out....fuck this sucks guys.
so where are you going did you get kicked out of your house or what

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skyline-Cobra said:
so where are you going did you get kicked out of your house or what
fucking bitch landlord sold the house. housing is tight in my area, so its hard to find a place that is under 1g a month that isnt a piece of shit! And, we have NO idea where we are moving too. LOL I love life. Im such an optimistic person usually, I have a good grip on my life. but fuck this sucks ass man. its just shitty

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dustinzgirl said:
fucking bitch landlord sold the house. housing is tight in my area, so its hard to find a place that is under 1g a month that isnt a piece of shit! And, we have NO idea where we are moving too. LOL I love life. Im such an optimistic person usually, I have a good grip on my life. but fuck this sucks ass man. its just shitty
keep the faith....it will work out

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
When things are going bad you just need to keep your head up.

Remember, don’t stab anybody it will just make thing worse. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:
When things are going bad you just need to keep your head up.

Remember, don’t stab anybody it will just make thing worse. :thumbsup:
everything is better than jail

Descent

Hella Constipated
Sue the fucking landlord...now you all know why I never plan to move into an apartment.

Jung

???
Premium
dustinzgirl said:
that sucks! good luck, i hope you find a nice place.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
jstager said:
Sue the fucking landlord...now you all know why I never plan to move into an apartment.
what would she sue the landlord for.......

OK, first of all, she COULD sue the landlord if she'd paid the next month or so's rent up front. Second, "I don't plan to move into an apartment". Such brilliance. Try getting approved for a mortgage sometime, then you'll see why people rent (both houses AND apartments). Third, my heart goes out to ya, I've been there, and I hope everything works out. The having-to-be-out in 4 days blows goats. HOWEVER...
If you tear up the place, do you lose your security deposit?:D

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
jstager said:
Selling the house while she's living in it...
well if she wanted to sue she could have at it but all it would do would waste more money...thats why you sign a contract when you rent a house, it pretty much says its still the landlords house even though your living in it, and they can do what ever they hell they want to with it, all they legally have to do is give you a 2 week notice...so yeah sueing is out of the picture, nice try though.

magnolia

Postaholic
dustinzgirl said:
Why do u have to move out so quickly? Hehe. And sorry to hear about the bearded lady. My dad keeps trying to sell me to the circus but they wont take me either. They say I have too much additude. Imagine that. *sprouts a halo*

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
magnolia said:
Why do u have to move out so quickly? Hehe. And sorry to hear about the bearded lady. My dad keeps trying to sell me to the circus but they wont take me either. They say I have too much additude. Imagine that. *sprouts a halo*
Man-Ladie