WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mp3 Music Licenses with Firefox.

For quite a few music files i have downloaded, i am having trouble downloading the licenses for them using firefox. Each time i click "download license" i get an error message saying "Your netscape browser does not have Microsoft windows media services plug ins installed."

Anyone know where to install it or fix this?

Slacker

Postaholic
Dragonfly said:
For quite a few music files i have downloaded, i am having trouble downloading the licenses for them using firefox. Each time i click "download license" i get an error message saying "Your netscape browser does not have Microsoft windows media services plug ins installed."

Anyone know where to install it or fix this?
that is so wierd it happens to me too!

Jung

???
Premium
Mp3s don't have licenses or DRM, they're probably wma files. Did you try getting the license in IE yet?

bnccoder

Postaholic
I have the same problem. I can get it to work in IE, but not in firefox.

I tried in IE as well but it says same shit to every file something along the lines of "been downloaded 10 times" or something. Same songs i had before, had no problem with gettin the licenses but since my computer totalled itself (another story) and i've been using the spare it doesnt work.