WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mr Coffee Ice Tea Maker

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
This thing makes the best tea around. Simply plug it in, and put a tea bag in the holder. I use lipton's ice tea and it makes it taste 2x better than when I make it "manually". :thumbsup:

The best part is this thing is really inexpensive and you can get it at Wal-Mart or Bed, Bath, and Beyond. Definitely a must have for those dorms or apartments.

It's completely self contained. You just put some cold water in the holder and it heats it up for you while brewing the tea into a pitcher that catches the tea. Takes about 5-10 minutes to make almost a gallon of tea. Sweet tea? No problem. Put the sugar in the container and the heated water will dissolve it.

Ice Tea Maker

(If you aren't a tea person, then dont respond. It's really quite simple.)

polaris_nine

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have one of those, your right, its great.

I like mixing flavors, green and mandarin orange are good together. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Yea I got it for my dad for Father's Day. Needless to say, it makes a great gift for anyone and involves very little money. (In other words, if you're cheap...this is your gift to give.)

magnolia

Postaholic
Coolness! I'll have to check in to one of those cuz I love tea. Thanks for the heads up. (And you're right, they are super cheap.)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Isn't there something wrong with making tea from a machine named "Mr Coffee"?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
UberSkippy said:
Isn't there something wrong with making tea from a machine named "Mr Coffee"?
Not worse than eating fish called Mrs Paul's. Like a fisheman married a tranni.