WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mr.Newbie All posters Please reply.

• Lift the Ban

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Leave the Ban; currently it's set to 7 days

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Perm Ban Him

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Ban Broken and Bring back Mr.newbie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Broken said:
NO wonders?
LOL Fuck off asshat.. You have no valid input to this site, you aren't even funny. We don't need someone to put all the curse words into malformed sentences for us day after day. If they want you back they can vote on it. Laters Chumpledickskin
I am calling out to the all posters on WTF. I don't want people to think that I am here to edit and delete post or ban just because I don't agree with the posters point of view. I understand that the site is pretty much a ranting forum that allows flaming in the proper forum. If you think that I can't handle myself and I banned him because he was owning me that's so far from the truth.

First real point, Skorch and I are the mods in B&T and we have to shift through his bullshit. He's been on for months now and all we get out of him is the same posts over and over and over again. Its doesn't matter what the topic is he just fumbles his non cohesive thoughts / curse words into a Blob and posts it. Then pats himself on the back and thinks he own3d..

Anyhoo.. Vote:

permanent ban! He insulted Broken! what a fucktard! no one insults Broken and gets away with it damnit! so i say permanently ban him!
*EDIT*- actually i say unban him. hes fun to fuck with, in Brokens words. ;)

Broken

deus_ex_machina said:
permanent ban! He insulted Broken! what a fucktard! no one insults Broken and gets away with it damnit! so i say permanently ban him!
That isn't the reason: PLease~~ I can take it. I am just tired of the same stupid fucking posts over and over.

IF you want to fuck with me do it in B&T,and it's all good. He's hardly Insulted me, pretty much made a fool of himself.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think 7 days a an alright period of time for him to cool off; but I don't know much about him and haven't read many of his posts... so I won't vote (I don't have much valid input).

NoSubstance said:
I think 7 days a an alright period of time for him to cool off; but I don't know much about him and haven't read many of his posts... so I won't vote (I don't have much valid input).
consider yourself lucky... he's not a bad guy... he's just very annoying, full if inane psychobabble and weak flames, wherein he types a sentence with the word Fuck, bitch, maggot, cunt, all at various intervals so it makes no sense.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alright, I've decided to vote...

Upon further reading, I'd say that perhaps longer than 7 days, maybe a month? But 7 days is fine with a scent of lime...

Broken

NoSubstance said:
Broken gave me rep points urging me to vote, so I owe him a vote now... heh heh heh.

Upon further reading, I'd say that perhaps longer than 7 days, maybe a month? But 7 days is fine with a scent of lime...
No, I gave you rep points for your input, but I did say if you wanted to vote read some of his threads/post.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
True he does step over the line, but then it is fun to fuck with him.
I'm fully aware that Broken can handle himself with mr.N, but that's not the point. What Broken is saying is that N just makes these flaming posts, out of nothing more than a page full of insults. It's not even interesting to read.
When we all flame eachother for sport, or even if someone is genuinly pissed, they can normally make their point in a few sentences. In Broken's case, 1 sentence. Mr.N just rambles on and on making no sense, but somehow you're owned. (in his mind)

MaxPower said:
True he does step over the line, but then it is fun to fuck with him.
I'm fully aware that Broken can handle himself with mr.N, but that's not the point. What Broken is saying is that N just makes these flaming posts, out of nothing more than a page full of insults. It's not even interesting to read.
When we all flame eachother for sport, or even if someone is genuinly pissed, they can normally make their point in a few sentences. In Broken's case, 1 sentence. Mr.N just rambles on and on making no sense, but somehow you're owned. (in his mind)
typical N insult: you fucking bitch maggot cunt ho that sucks your mothers dick for sport then licks your dog afterwards, blah blah blah blah LOL owned

:rolleyes:

undiehiker04

Future Conquistador
I didn't like him or his posts that's all I can say and he was rather rude to some other ranters on this website so I think a perm ban would be best.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:
WAY TO GO BROKEN...BAN HIM

forever and ever.....
<"the shining" reference>

Come play with us Newbie......for ever.....and ever......and ever.............
::Elevator full of blood opens::

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Apathetic... he doesn't frequent the same neck of the woods as me... and thus has not repeatedly insulted me... I can see how the same insults and profanities could get old... but if forced to vote... I guess I would trust the moderator judgement... if its set at 7 days then maybe a lessen will be learned... and then he gets the "this is your last chance" talk... better yet make him post an embarrassing pic of himself to prove how much he wants to be reinstated... just a thought...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can not decide. On one hand, I do hate him. an apology given and accepted but the deed not forgotten. On the other, I am biased and have a very short fuse. fuck it. Ban the bitch.

morelos

lexicon incognito
broken said:
I am calling out to the all posters on WTF. I don't want people to think that I am here to edit and delete post.

yeah, i know you aren't here to edit and delete posts. that would be the job of another mod. *scoffs*

anyway, i say lift the ban. don't we have an ignore feature here? maybe the ideal case would be to allow us to wade through posts and ignore certain users' stuff.

~ dan ~

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
DanGeo23 said:
Apathetic... he doesn't frequent the same neck of the woods as me... and thus has not repeatedly insulted me... I can see how the same insults and profanities could get old... but if forced to vote... I guess I would trust the moderator judgement... if its set at 7 days then maybe a lessen will be learned... and then he gets the "this is your last chance" talk... better yet make him post an embarrassing pic of himself to prove how much he wants to be reinstated... just a thought...
He's already had all those chances,and posted a pic...See Survivor and the new Jackass thread in B&T.
Dickspeak is just his style.We've had many of newbspawn like him,but there is only one Mr.Newbie...thank god.

Hey Broken, If I call you buttercheeks,will you ban me?
I could use some x-tra sleep.

Broken

gehtfuct said:
He's already had all those chances,and posted a pic...See Survivor and the new Jackass thread in B&T.
Dickspeak is just his style.We've had many of newbspawn like him,but there is only one Mr.Newbie...thank god.

Hey Broken, If I call you buttercheeks,will you ban me?
I could use some x-tra sleep.
Ya want to get banned? Sure I can do that for ya. NObody has even been banned for calling Me a name. I could give a fuck less what you think of me. I am not going to ban you for coming after me. Bring it on halfwit, Let us see what you got. Once you start there is no going back, start it up..you know the rules B&t

That's all~ Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.