WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mr. Newbie, Step into my office. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnolia

Postaholic
Mr. Newbie, You are the lowliest creature on this earth. You are worse than sewage. Your are so low on the importance scale, that not even maggots will infest your sorry dead body. You are a disgrace to the human race. I pray that your genetalia will fester and rot away from constant abuse inflicted by yourself, as you, I'm quite sure, cannot attain a girlfriend that is not blowup. I am not only a female, I am eight times the person that you will ever be because I have something productive to say and lift up others in their time of need while all that you do is tramp around and curse them with profanities that are not fit for anyone's ears. Not only do you not have any shred of decency in your being, you are a festering boil on society and you must be swiftly delt with. Now, here are your testicles, you may leave now. Good day sir.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
magnolia said:
Mr. Newbie, You are the lowliest creature on this earth. You are worse than sewage. Your are so low on the importance scale, that not even maggots will infest your sorry dead body. You are a disgrace to the human race. I pray that your genetalia will fester and rot away from constant abuse inflicted by yourself, as you, I'm quite sure, cannot attain a girlfriend that is not blowup. I am not only a female, I am eight times the person that you will ever be because I have something productive to say and lift up others in their time of need while all that you do is tramp around and curse them with profanities that are not fit for anyone's ears. Not only do you not have any shred of decency in your being, you are a festering boil on society and you must be swiftly delt with. Now, here are your testicles, you may leave now. Good day sir.
If im so low, why are you stealing my insults?

magnolia

Postaholic
That, my fool, is a twisting of words that is a feeble attempt to discredit me. But in actuality, all you have accomplished is to prove that you are indeed the ingarami that everyone makes you out to be.

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
MrNewbie said:
If im so low, why are you stealing my insults?
Umm no she didn't actually. your insults usually have something to do with raping a friend or family member. You've probably added a pet in there somewhere. Or sticking dicks somewhere, or just telling people to fuck off or shut the fuck up, or some cliched responce like that. If you enjoyed her post so much, why not use it in your other posts. you are obviously jealous of what she said and you usually keep saying the same shit over and over again. Just liek the rest of your stooge friends.

magnolia

Postaholic
Why thank u bitch. I concur. I believe he is a bit green with envy. I like to switch into stuck up mode when insulting an incompetent person. I find that it confuses them. :D

Bitch

Premium
yeah no one likes confidence around here. it scares them. :rolleyes:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Bitch said:
yeah no one likes confidence around here. it scares them. :rolleyes:
Your name tells the truth about you :mfinger: , you said usually, but not always so basicly its not impossible that he have stolen it, so please dont make a big scene of "mrnewbie is gonna own girls who pretend to be guys" again... :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
magnolia said:
Why thank u bitch. I concur. I believe he is a bit green with envy. I like to switch into stuck up mode when insulting an incompetent person. I find that it confuses them. :D
I concur. ;)

Bitch

Premium
MrNewbie said:
Your name tells the truth about you :mfinger: , you said usually, but not always so basicly its not impossible that he have stolen it, so please dont make a big scene of "mrnewbie is gonna own girls who pretend to be guys" again... :mfinger:
:rolleyes: wow you're dumb

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
dustinzgirl said:
I concur. ;)
Please shut up you slut, this is dustinzgirl "OMG DONT EVER EVER TALK ABOUT MY KIDS AGAIN CUZ IMA GO CRY"
lmao.. Please go get a life you worthless whore, doesn't it start to make sense for you others...

The three whores are thats 40 years old still sitting forward internet trying to get some young boys with there webcam.. this whole thing is just funny... You are garbage, a germ, a cunt, a rotten stinking garbage piece of shit and adding into that you rape your children every day duztin because your so called "life" is so miserable that you cant even compare to your own kids who have a mental disruption.
Damn Duztin your so sad that even Oprah doesn't smile.. You obviously have no life since the last surgey you did failed totally... (the surgey was about sluts testing there intellegence with rats).. You are a idiotic whore who choose to live by working at mcdonalds at day giving are your money to CL while your sucking hes dick and after CL's orgasm you put the sperm donations in a glass giving em to your retarded kids who says "Ggg..gg..oo..oo..dd.dd.dddd" and you smile to them telling CL that its time to rape them so they almost cant breath.. Duztin I dont care that you dont take offence from our oppinions because that just really shows that your a great mother thinking that its okay to insult your retarded kids... So go have your cup of sperms with CL looking at the posts on the forums ...

Cheers :mfinger:

magnolia

Postaholic
Mr. Newbie, I will be blunt and a bit redundant. You are lower than low. You are disgraceful. How can you say such horrible things about children and their mother. She has more love for them in her little pinkey nail than you will ever be fortunate enough to posess yourself. You are selfish, stupid, incompetant, and just an all around grade A loser. You need to remove yourself from the presence of normal people before you make us vommit with your nausiating attempts at flaming others. So be a good little boy and go off to bed. Let the adults talk for a little while. Sweet dreams wittle one.

Fugly

Tenderony
See the funny part is not the flaming going on here, though it isn't bad...the funny part is that Mags ordered his ass here and he came. He came and he flamed...badly. Dude you got owned before you started typing. Go home and take your buds with you...it makes you look like that dumass wanna be bully who just got his ass kicked by a girl...which by the way... just happened.

magnolia

Postaholic
Yeah. He is quite a dog. Now, Mr. Newbie, GO HOME! Nobody wants your sorry butt around here anymore. Everyone is tired of your stupid flames and it's time that they ended. Go away and never return. Oh, and, have a WONDERFUL day. (dumbfuck)

Bitch

Premium
MrNewbie said:
You were sarcastic when you said Im dumb?Way to go Mr.Slut :mfinger:
Umm...if I'm Mr. Slut then you are for_starters' little bitch and itakeoffense's whore on the side.

STOOGE!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fugly said:
See the funny part is not the flaming going on here, though it isn't bad...the funny part is that Mags ordered his ass here and he came. He came and he flamed...badly. Dude you got owned before you started typing. Go home and take your buds with you...it makes you look like that dumass wanna be bully who just got his ass kicked by a girl...which by the way... just happened.
To start with If you all think im so low I want to thank you for puttng the effort in me :thumbsup: I will never leave you now as I fastly see how all this retards comming to bait&tackle.. Fugly just because I basicly have mentally and physically owned you in every single thread... You cant say that im owned since her flaming methods is just like Kitanas, and we now what happend to her :D
Im looking forward that the little slut with the buddha flower is gonna go to momie and cry :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
magnolia said:
Mr. Newbie, I will be blunt and a bit redundant. You are lower than low. You are disgraceful. How can you say such horrible things about children and their mother. She has more love for them in her little pinkey nail than you will ever be fortunate enough to posess yourself. You are selfish, stupid, incompetant, and just an all around grade A loser. You need to remove yourself from the presence of normal people before you make us vommit with your nausiating attempts at flaming others. So be a good little boy and go off to bed. Let the adults talk for a little while. Sweet dreams wittle one.
Wow that you even excist is sad, you are actually putting the time and effort in me even when im that low, thanks but you missed something lad.. Omg so horrible things you gonna go cry huh? She have obviously since shes raping them every day and giving them tit milk, cock sucker welcome to the real world.. Everyone doesn't have the little princess life like you in beverly hills.. :mfinger: You can go tell your little retard problems at Ricki Lake since you have money for it, frankly your life is messed up and you let your anger on me... Keep on trying girl keep on trying... Someday you will learn..
Oh my god I took that "insults" to my heart magugliest..... Yes this is starting to get fit common babey let your anger out... :thumbsup:

Why should I remove myself from normal people? I dont want to be with you so i think i stay :thumbsup: :mfinger:
I can live with being a little boy at least i have a life and isn't 40 years old posting on a forum because the technoligy wasn't that high at your time cunt, I would send you in the gas chamber if I had power and I would watch you get raped and slathered so I could eat you slowly to death drinking your blood. Now do us all a favor and let yours and ours pain out and kill yourself, but isn't your dad gonna rape you to death?? Magnolia is a girl who always take offence, I hope you die you little slut because no one wants your worthless piece of shit that is un-employed in this world, you give nothing but dull to this world as OUR money that we pay to the state is being given to your lazy whore ass that just sucks your daddys cock to still live at hes house with your 5000 children, so shut the fuck up and go cry babout it, also if you even took the time to read this you must be the biggest whore and geek ever, I hope you answer on it also :mfinger: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.