Mr. Newbie, Step into my office. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnolia

Postaholic
I have no reason to justify myself to you because it's not worth the effort. U will loose this batte because I have far more wits than you.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
magnolia said:
I have no reason to justify myself to you because it's not worth the effort. U will loose this batte because I have far more wits than you.
You have proven yourself again to not being able to answer :thumbsdn: , oh this was a battle? I thought this was my warm up.. Oh well ... I guess we call it battle then since your so much into it, I am obviously worth the effort since you already have done it. Stop owning yourself :mfinger: :gun:

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
lol! what a homo
for starters, johnny boy, is that your only insult? queer homo this and gay homo that?

pull ur head (firmly) out of ur stinky, unwiped ass, and come up with something better, u fucking cocksucker. :mfinger:

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
for_starters said:
for starters, johnny boy, is that your only insult? queer homo this and gay homo that?

pull ur head (firmly) out of ur stinky, unwiped ass, and come up with something better, u fucking cocksucker. :mfinger:
faggot

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
If you use large annoying text like that one more time... Guess.

buck~fush

Clitpickle
Oh wow

"You are garbage, a germ, a cunt, a rotten stinking garbage piece of shit and adding into that you rape your children every day..."Mr . Newbie

WTF? Garbage garbage garbage garbage garbage.....:p

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
I totally agree with the person who started this thread... MRNEWBIE IS THE GAYEST FUCKING UGLIEST PERSON WHO NEEDS TO FUCK HIS MOM OR SOMETHING...actually i think she raped him too damn many times that it got into his head... that is why he always thinks that ppl are geting raped by their parents and shit... you got one hell of an imagination... it can get you far you know... you son of a bitch cockmaster.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I know this might not be as much fun.The more you trade spit
with his stupid ass,the more fired up the dumbass machine gehts.
The three stooges will limpdick down to nothing more
than a festering piss bag if you simply ignore HER.
Yes...I know how tempting he can be.It's called composure.(your's)
Arguing puts you at his level.Right where he wants you.
You can do it till you're purging your ass off.He still wins.
Leave it be,and the bleeding ass will pass.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.