WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mr. Newbie, Step into my office. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Hey...I was just flipping through some threads..
Do you have some deep seeded hatred for men or something?
Just wondering.(not to judge)

magnolia

Postaholic
No. Not really. Guys just totally piss me off when they're being jack asses. But other than that. I really like guys. They're so much more real than girls. I'd hang out with guys all the time if I had the chance.

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
magnolia said:
No. Not really. Guys just totally piss me off when they're being jack asses. But other than that. I really like guys. They're so much more real than girls. I'd hang out with guys all the time if I had the chance.

I totally agree... most of my friends are guys all because girls talk to much shit and it annoys the hell out of me... see I am not one of those tomboys that dont care what they look like and shit. I always look like a girla nd always will... I like me and yeah...

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Halfpintrocker said:
I totally agree with the person who started this thread... MRNEWBIE IS THE GAYEST FUCKING UGLIEST PERSON WHO NEEDS TO FUCK HIS MOM OR SOMETHING...actually i think she raped him too damn many times that it got into his head... that is why he always thinks that ppl are geting raped by their parents and shit... you got one hell of an imagination... it can get you far you know... you son of a bitch cockmaster.
Still taking offence halfprintedcock?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Where are you from? Vanuatu?
Are there a lot of twelve year old child molesting dick squeezing rapists there?
It seems to have a big impact on your personality.Not to be a dick.
Just wondering.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
gehtfuct said:
Where are you from? Vanuatu?
Are there a lot of twelve year old child molesting dick squeezing rapists there?
It seems to have a big impact on your personality.Not to be a dick.
Just wondering.
Just choosed a random country on the list so you have nothing from me to get there :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MaxPower said:
"sense" dude....... sense.

Jeezz what a fucking schmuck. Go back to making Nikes
Sorry for giving you something to do,(check spelling please)
Dont start with me BOY.
You want a bite of me?Go ahead,you'll be eating your asshole for a month
to geht the taste out of your mouth.Find something else to flame about son.

Status
Not open for further replies.