WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mr Power you lazy son of a bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamond

The nice guy
2,075
82
108
#1
Why are you no longer top poster?

Are you bored?
Do you not love us anymore?

Is your interest in need of piquing?(sp? - and no I didn't mean Peking which I am convinced will pique you)
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#5
diamond said:
Why are you no longer top poster?

Are you bored?
Do you not love us anymore?

Is your interest in need of piquing?(sp? - and no I didn't mean Peking which I am convinced will pique you)
You seem to be in E-love with him.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,900
3,363
487
#6
/me tries to quell the roar of outraged onlookers. National Guard is put on standby

Citizens, it is true. Apparently our own JungleJizzm has 65 more posts than do I. Apparently my studies, and trying to juggle a day job, a private consulting practice, and launching an incorporated business, ahs taken some quality time away from WTF. But rest assured, I'm still the same worthless piece of shyte that I was when I first joined. I am not elevated beyond your reach. I still respond to PM's and 3am phone calls, do I not?

To say a post count directly relates to how much I care about this online community is a travesty. I won't stand for it! On the contrary, I am bettering myself financially so that I may enjoy an early retirement. I see myself spending all of my post retirement days here with you, and shooting golfers in the ass with a BB gun.

To all those accusing me of "having a life", I take offense to that remark. I'm appalled at your lack of confidence in me, and quite frankly hurt.

I am still here, and not even a pack of armed n00b-spawn can drive me out.

Sr Sir Winston Churchill said:
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.


As for the lovely diamond's comment regarding my "interest piquing"; never fear. I am still every bit as interested. But I will have an order of the piquing Duck, and some extra fried wonton.
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#8
Give him a bit of time, and I'm sure Linksy will pass Jung. That kid can't resist posting in every fucking thread he sees.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#10
Nailbomb said:
Give him a bit of time, and I'm sure Linksy will pass Jung. That kid can't resist posting in every fucking thread he sees.
:rofl:

Repped for truth.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#11
MaxPower said:
/me tries to quell the roar of outraged onlookers. National Guard is put on standby
Yeah, I've been posting a lot less too, with the airsoft battles, a few parties, and a girlfriend, I don't really have much time for WTF anymore. I mean, I fucking exerted myself so much Sunday just having airsoft battles my legs feel like my muscles have been ripped to shreds by demon.

During a scrim, if you hear Baltimora being yelled out loud, it's always me.

I just ordered my first REAL guns, a CYMA G63c AEG w/ Tokyo Mauri v2 gearbox, and an HFC silver USP. Can't wait for them to get here.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post. /me needs sleep.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#12
Descent said:
Yeah, I've been posting a lot less too, with the airsoft battles, a few parties, and a girlfriend, I don't really have much time for WTF anymore. I mean, I fucking exerted myself so much Sunday just having airsoft battles my legs feel like my muscles have been ripped to shreds by demon.

I just ordered my first REAL guns, a CYMA G63c AEG w/ Tokyo Mauri v2 gearbox, and an HFC silver USP. Can't wait for them to get here.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post. /me needs sleep.
You're a lying SOB Descent. How convenient.....you get a girlfrined..... Well....thats it. That was the convenient part. Well for us, less you = more unspammed thread reading. :thumbsup:

PS You have to be 18 to own a rifle. And 21 to own a pistol. So I think those are the BB-gun replicas.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#13
jamesp said:
You're a lying SOB Descent. How convenient.....you get a girlfrined..... Well....thats it. That was the convenient part. Well for us, less you = more unspammed thread reading. :thumbsup:

PS You have to be 18 to own a rifle. And 21 to own a pistol. So I think those are the BB-gun replicas.
:rofl:

I said it was airsoft in the beginning dumbass :lol:.

For the record I don't want, nor will I ever own a real gun. Just the airsoft replicas.

EDIT2: I forgot to say - by REAL guns I meant airsoft guns that don't suck donkey balls. Like that CYMA pump MP5 I had...
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#14
jamesp said:
You're a lying SOB Descent. How convenient.....you get a girlfrined..... Well....thats it. That was the convenient part. Well for us, less you = more unspammed thread reading. :thumbsup:

PS You have to be 18 to own a rifle. And 21 to own a pistol. So I think those are the BB-gun replicas.
Unless it's your dad's gun. Plus you get your hunting liscence when you are 14.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#16
Descent said:
Or unless you would stop replying to everything and actually read what I posted, dipshit.
Airsoft aren't consider a real gun.... I own 5 airsoft guns..... They are not real guns just play toys.
 

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
7,529
28
142
#17
Hey look guys, Thread Shitter 1 vs Thread Shitter 2.

It's the bout of the century. I'll make book. Lemme look up them odds real quick like. Hrmmmm... turns out it's a fucking dead heat. Even odds minus the vig!
 

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
4,475
917
332
#18
Descent said:
:rofl:

Repped for truth.
Hey, it just might not be true! (anymore)




Could Linksy be throwing out his old posting style, and instead making a move for quality over quantity? Somehow, I doubt it.
 

Slacker

Postaholic
3,735
139
127
#19
Nailbomb said:
Hey, it just might not be true! (anymore)




Could Linksy be throwing out his old posting style, and instead making a move for quality over quantity? Somehow, I doubt it.
Hey, I will do that.... If it pleases wtf.com I will....
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
109
157
#20
Linksy said:
Airsoft aren't consider a real gun.... I own 5 airsoft guns..... They are not real guns just play toys.
:ut-oh:

Uh...Do you even read or just have an itchy clicker finger...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.