WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MrNewbie is a pimple-faced teen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
... AND he can´t speak English.

No wonder his posts make so much sense. This dude has so much wisdom it's oozing out of his blackheads. Somebody get me a bucket to catch some of it and make a magical MrNewbie Ownage potion.

P.S. I suck cock in hell apparently. I love the "change other's user title" option! :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:

No wonder his posts make so much sense. This dude has so much wisdom it's oozing out of his blackheads. Somebody get me a bucket to catch some of it and make a magical MrNewbie Ownage potion.

P.S. I suck cock in hell apparently. I love the "change other's user title" option! :thumbsup:
i take it as in blue hell?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Skitch0o0 said:
Didn't know you could speak in a forum! :thumbsdn:

Man I think everyone wants you to stop posting about me, dude just randomize posts or something.. Put a vibrator up your ass, you need it boy. :mfinger:

THREAD:Failed. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
another ad hominem argument

(that's when you judge a person by their physical attributes instead of the stupid shit they say and think)

douchebag

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MrNewbie said:
Didn't know you could speak in a forum! :thumbsdn:
Wait, so are you trying to say that you can speak English but you are illiterate and that's why you can´t write for shit?

Skitch0o0 said:
Wait, so are you trying to say that you can speak English but you are illiterate and that's why you can´t write for shit?
Is that such a tough thought for you? The education level is severely dropping these days. Look at you, for example.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
Is that such a tough thought for you? The education level is severely dropping these days. Look at you, for example.
Did I mention that we were throwing a party for you?

Skitch0o0 said:
Did I mention that we were throwing a party for you?
I think so. That was a pretty repetitive post. Pretty pointless, too. Why aren't you farmed? You really should be. Your low IQ is giving me the creeps. To know that retards are being able to grasp the internet well enough to be able to post on a forum. Before you know it you'll be able to make your own sandwiches.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
I think so. That was a pretty repetitive post. Pretty pointless, too. Why aren't you farmed? You really should be. Your low IQ is giving me the creeps. To know that retards are being able to grasp the internet well enough to be able to post on a forum. Before you know it you'll be able to make your own sandwiches.
I´m not farmed because some people here are actually intelligent enough to get the subtlety behind the majority of my posts. The rest are just crap. But that´s just because I´m trying to fit in with the status quo. If I made all my posts the same high quality, then I couldn´t really be able to make fun of some of you bottom-feeders with quite the same grace and wit. No worries though. Just because you don´t get it doesn´t mean it´s not really funny at your expense.

Skitch0o0 said:
I´m not farmed because some people here are actually intelligent enough to get the subtlety behind the majority of my posts. The rest are just crap. But that´s just because I´m trying to fit in with the status quo. If I made all my posts the same high quality, then I couldn´t really be able to make fun of some of you bottom-feeders with quite the same grace and wit. No worries though. Just because you don´t get it doesn´t mean it´s not really funny at your expense.
OMG! I sign of intelligence at that computer!

So, who wrote that for you? Your mom?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
OMG! I sign of intelligence at that computer!

So, who wrote that for you? Your mom?
Yes. You got me. Owned again. Please teach me how to be cool on an internet forum.

Skitch0o0 said:
Yes. You got me. Owned again. Please teach me how to be cool on an internet forum.
Well, another question and another answer. :thumbsup:

Press these two keys:

and

at the same time.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
Well, another question and another answer. :thumbsup:

Press these two keys:

and

at the same time.
Wait, wait wait! At the same time!? That´s too much for me. I need something simpler.

Skitch0o0 said:
For how long? I have a REALLY short attention-span.
Unplug all the wires in your wall. Or, if that's too much for you, just the really fat one.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
Unplug all the wires in your wall. Or, if that's too much for you, just the really fat one.
The really fat one is my mom and she has a ding-dong in her hand. NEVER fuck with a fat woman while she's eating!

Status
Not open for further replies.