WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MS Word 2000

Whoever did invent this must have had evil thought's in their mind. This
is torture for all MS Word 2000 users, a torture - at least for me, this sux.
Wtf are all these buttons useful for? When one has a program huger than
the tool's store and it covers your entire screen, it's just a sales-trix, so
we can go buy(steal) another program who is a bit simpler in use.

:p

Yes, i know!!!

And Look what's doing to small children who are trying to figure out
where thet came from, and ol peeps! :peyes:

Descent

Hella Constipated
That's why I use OpenOffice. Fuck Microsoft shit.

You know you can turn those buttons off, right? I forgot how, I haven't used Word in a full year.

Get OpenOffice here:

www.openoffice.org

It's totally free, by the way. It's great software, almost as full featured as Word.

morelos

lexicon incognito
the thing i like about openoffice is that i can use it on my windows box, then i can fire up my debian box and use it there, and it works the same way.

A+ for portability.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
jstager said:
That's why I use OpenOffice. Fuck Microsoft shit.

You know you can turn those buttons off, right? I forgot how, I haven't used Word in a full year.

Get OpenOffice here:

www.openoffice.org

It's totally free, by the way. It's great software, almost as full featured as Word.

I used openoffice for a while, doesn't have enough features. Nice and free though for someone who just wants the basics :thumbsup: