WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines muahahahaha

Acephalous

Acephalous -> look it up
If you could kill one famous person without any conciquences, who would you kill any why?
I would kill George W. Bush, because he discusts me. He's incompotent, self-interested and an embarassment to our world. He will do anything for his own interests, and doesn't deserve the power he has.
On top of that, there are retarded people out there who think he's doing a good job. If he's dead, people can't vote for him. :rolleyes:

morelos

lexicon incognito
don't ever say that out loud. patriot act and all. you're only allowed to think it these days.

i have a list of 10 people, personally. some are famous and well-known but the rest are personal grudges.

and yeah, i'd even be willing to go as number 11 if i could get rid of these 10.

~ dan ~

Big E

burner of random shit
What ever happen to you could say anything with out haveing 400 lb men that are all muscles break down your door woop your ass then arrst you.Know a famous person I would like to kill hmmmmmmmm.............. I know I would kill any rap person I HATE RAP.

F-all-comunists

*maniacal laughter* burn!
Well, morelos is right and although it's painful to say this America has gone to the dogs during bush's term. I don't want to kill him (thats treason, by the way, punishable by death), but i definitelt want bush out of office, the dumass. freedoms are no longer protected as stated in the constitution, and go ask the families of the victims of 9/11 and the war in Iraq how they feel about bush for making so many idiot decisions that have destroyed innocent lives. But oh, it's all worth it in bush's mind, because i'll be in the clear for another term when I pull our troops out just before the election and secure our oil sources by forcing innocent Iraqis to trade oil for life (namely food and medicine). If I could kill anything, it would be humankind, for all of the destruction we have brought upon ourselves and the innocent.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
id kill that fag singer from creed, so he cant make music anymore.

magnolia

Postaholic
I think i'd kill Jessica Simpson and then go for her little sister. Ashley annoys the shit out of me, but Jessica is so dumb it hurts. Besides, without Jessica, Nick is availible. (I know. I lead a rich fantasy life.)

I would kill any singer other than the good ones... I hate rap also... i saw someone had already said any rap singer but i hate them wiht a sick passion...

well .. I'd probably not kill a famous person even without consequence just because aside from being dumb or whatever they're innocent people. However, I would kill everyone that is in prison for life .. if they're not going to eventually come back into society and work they're just eating tax dollars and not doing anyone any good.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
does it have to be famous PEOPLE in particular? because i'd like to kill the music media since it's gone to absolute shit and has been doing so slowly over the years. in particular i'd have to say george bush or avril lavigne. bwahahaaa!! crushing stupid little girls dreams!! >=D

Acephalous

Acephalous -> look it up
I want to drag avril lavigne onto a stage, before her adoring audience, by her hair. Then I will beat her a little, so she can't move much. Then, I will put on a specially made strap on (with a broken off, splintered broom stick for a penis) and rape her in the ass. Then, I will leave her to think about what she's done, and what I was forced to do.

Uber Squirrel

Chipmunk Slayer
I would like to kill that dude on the front of the Quaker box. He scares the hell out of me. I mean, he's like, Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!..........Smite! :smash:

morelos

lexicon incognito
how could you not say you'd fuck avril if she would just take all that dark makeup and the tie off?!?

Acephalous

Acephalous -> look it up
morelos said:
how could you not say you'd fuck avril if she would just take all that dark makeup and the tie off?!?
a) what dark makeup? She usually just has eyeliner.
b) I have a certain amount of dignity that I'd rather keep
c) I'd much rather torture the little bitch ;)

shep

Local alcoholic
:thumbsdn: If i could pick one it would be jay leno.I would'nt kill-em but id like to punch him in that fucking chin of his.Another is woopie goldberg,just catching a glance at any of her films stress's me out.She's loud and ugly.the dreads gotta go.lmao

morelos

lexicon incognito
acephalous - the eyeliner is what i mean. it's like an inch-thick border around her eyes and it's just applied too liberally.

of course i'd fuck her, even if only to say "heh, i bagged a celeb."

most people said that about chelsea, mind you.

Acephalous

Acephalous -> look it up
I've seen much worse.
And yeah, sleeping with celebs does have it's ups-- you can pretty much get famous off of it. Hell, Lewinsky did :p
But, if Avril Lavigne were willing to get that close to me, I'd rather use her trust as a way to kill her :D :sword:

morelos

lexicon incognito
eh, i'd fuck her senseless and manipulate her 18yrold feeble mind into TOTAL CO-DEPENDENCY. then i'd tell her she wasn't good enough and creatively make her cry by holding her to just-barely-unattainable standards.

and yes, no matter how "rich and famous," they are still 18 and therefore vulnerable to it.

MUAHAHAH why do you think my 3rd and 4th girlfriends STILL call me and tell me they love me and miss me? MUWAHAHAHAAH it's all about winning the mind games!

~ dan ~