WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mugged three times in an hour!!!

Insanitee

I know where you live!
A German man who was mugged in a night club was mugged again two more times while waiting for the police.

Reiner Hamer, 27, from Oberhausen, lost his wallet containing £120 and his mobile phone when three men attacked him in the toilet of his local night club.

He called police from outside the club using a friend's mobile, but while he waited for them to arrive he was approached by three other men, who stole his watch and cigarettes.

As he leaned back against the wall to recover, another five men approached him and again threatened him, stealing his jacket and the last of the small change!!!!

Damn, thats Fucked up!

Question: Have you ever been attacked or mugged???

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
hahaha pwned!!!

Yes I have been attacked once, maybe 3 years ago by two guys and I ran, faster and longer than them. They would've beat me up pretty bad.

A friend of mine got his bag of weed stolen from his car, they break the windows and took the bag. It was under his seat, so we think they knew who he was and where the weed was =/

I never fight! Whenever someone is looking for trouble, I show them my MutantTripleFuckingHugeCocks :thumbsup:

johnny kuntz said:
I never fight! Whenever someone is looking for trouble, I show them my MutantTripleFuckingHugeCocks :thumbsup:
Pwnage. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Insanitee said:
A German man who was mugged in a night club was mugged again two more times while waiting for the police.

Reiner Hamer, 27, from Oberhausen, lost his wallet containing £120 and his mobile phone when three men attacked him in the toilet of his local night club.

He called police from outside the club using a friend's mobile, but while he waited for them to arrive he was approached by three other men, who stole his watch and cigarettes.

As he leaned back against the wall to recover, another five men approached him and again threatened him, stealing his jacket and the last of the small change!!!!

Damn, thats Fucked up!

Question: Have you ever been attacked or mugged???
Naw. I never have.

Silly Krauts :D.

That would be the worst night ever. I've never been mugged, but me and my boys almost jumped someone yesterday.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Dave666 said:
That would be the worst night ever. I've never been mugged, but me and my boys almost jumped someone yesterday.
Oh yeah, homie? Too scared to fight them on your own?

I hate people who attack in packs. Fuckin' wusses.

And, I've never been mugged. I love the suburbs. :)

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Insanitee said:
damn, if i was going to mug the guy i would wait atleast till he gets out of the shitter...

Zoso

Zappafied
i used to be a manager of a front end at a Food Lion (grocery store). a couple of days before this particular day a huricane (Isabel) had hit and fried our safe... so we had to not deposit money and wait until Brinks came on friday.. anyways, i was inside the office and there is a tv with a camera so i could see outside the office and all the cashier terminals. it was about 11:00 PM and i had spent my shift bundling over $90,000 from the week, when these two guys walked in with sawed off shotguns. i watched them from inside the office shove the gun into my cashier's chest while his buddy went around and stole all the cigarettes in the store. i wouldnt dare go outside knowing all that money was in there. so i watched, in despair, praying that he didnt pull the trigger.. he didnt, and they left with the cigs.. if only they had thought to go into that office. they woulda been $90,000 richer!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Zoso said:
i used to be a manager of a front end at a Food Lion (grocery store). a couple of days before this particular day a huricane (Isabel) had hit and fried our safe... so we had to not deposit money and wait until Brinks came on friday.. anyways, i was inside the office and there is a tv with a camera so i could see outside the office and all the cashier terminals. it was about 11:00 PM and i had spent my shift bundling over $90,000 from the week, when these two guys walked in with sawed off shotguns. i watched them from inside the office shove the gun into my cashier's chest while his buddy went around and stole all the cigarettes in the store. i wouldnt dare go outside knowing all that money was in there. so i watched, in despair, praying that he didnt pull the trigger.. he didnt, and they left with the cigs.. if only they had thought to go into that office. they woulda been $90,000 richer!
Moral of the story: Always shoot the witnesses. They would have found the cash.

Insanitee

I know where you live!
A little while ago, I was moving into a new appartment, and i was rolled for over $3000. I had the first months rent, bond, and grocery money in my pocket. THAT FUCKING SUCKED. I still haven't caught up financially.