WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Mugger picks the wrong guy

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
LOL this is fucking hillarious

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050211/344/fc9t5.html

'You picked the wrong man'

A young punk who tried to mug an 88-year-old picked the wrong man -- his intended victim turned out to be a former boxing champion who knocked the attacker out cold.

"I was visiting a friend's grave when a young, long-haired man came up to me and demanded I hand over my money," said granddad Gerhard Brinkmann of Halberstadt, Germany, who was the country's top lightweight boxer in 1936.

"I told him to come closer if he wanted it and, as he did, I landed a full-force right hook on his chin."

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
:thumbsup:

I heart stupid people!

That has got to make you feel like a dumbass. I would almost feel sorry for the kid, if he wasn't such a little prick. YAY....for old people with fighting skills.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Heh. Can't get better than that. Way to go, ya crazy german.

Sektor

Particinator
That guy must feel so pathetic... being knocked out cold by an old man.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
hahahahahaa, omg hahahaha that's funny.
power to the old ones. ;)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
hahahahah!!!! rocked. That old man is probably a WWII war vet, too.. He was about 22 years old in 1939.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
"I told him to come closer if he wanted it and, as he did, I landed a full-force right hook on his chin."
I just picture the old man, saying... Come closer, I need help getting my wallet out... (SWING!!!) Fucking beautiful.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Nice. I can only hope I'm still in that kind of shape when I turn 88.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
great find!
lol that's a lesson to everyone- do not fuck with grandpa.

gummi_

Tenderony
iv'e got a mental pic of the kid in a hospital bed with Kelso from 'that 70's show' sitting next to him yelling 'BURN!!!' at the top of his lungs :p

Sleepy Dude..

I'm sober still? Damnit!
Indeed a ripper of a.....what ever you call it... but in all this, was there a morale?

Morale A: don't beat up the old guys, it will come back and bit you in the ass oneday

Or

Morale B:pick on somebody in your own agegroup!!

Or

Morale C: Don't be a thief....

Either way, there all good. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
It's times like this that make me proud to be part German...Uh, and German Jew too. Us German people are violent mother fuckers, if you touch one of us we'll gas you, rape you, shoot you, or smash you with a pipe.