WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Muhahahah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i am ranked top poster!!!!!!!
i am your god!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I have half the posts and almost as many rep points, so mathematically speaking that would say that while you boys talk alot, I talk alot and everyone pays attention when I speak.

LOL JUST JOSHIN YA

Good job DEA, I kind of new you were a windbag, then you went and proved it for me.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
dustinzgirl said:
Well I have half the posts and almost as many rep points, so mathematically speaking that would say that while you boys talk alot, I talk alot and everyone pays attention when I speak.

LOL JUST JOSHIN YA

Good job DEA, I kind of new you were a windbag, then you went and proved it for me.
dg, you know the deal ;)

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
oh man..all this post commotion is making my excited....man oh man....

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
The_DEA said:
i am ranked top poster!!!!!!!
i am your god!!!
You realize that it's much more likely that you just have less of a life than the rest of us, right?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Skitch0o0 said:
You realize that it's much more likely that you just have less of a life than the rest of us, right?
no, I have more of a life then you...
I actually leave my house!!!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MaxPower said:
This is Gehting Gehy
hey i wasted alot of good shit on pea brains os bimme a break man, ill find some new materal this weekend

Chris

Sick Bastard
Am I supposed to be amazed? Who says you haven't been bribing Jason? hehe (No, Jason, I'm just offending the dea, not you)

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Chris said:
Am I supposed to be amazed? Who says you haven't been bribing Jason? hehe (No, Jason, I'm just offending the dea, not you)
with what he has every thing except the password for ms centeral puter and he prolly could get that if he wanted

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
The_DEA said:
no, I have more of a life then you...
I actually leave my house!!!
Right, which is obvious from your post count compared to mine. Oh wait, all those times that I don't respond to somebody's post in five minutes and they "bump" it (whatever the fuck that means), it's because I'm staring at my computer crying. There's no way I actually leave my house. You're so smart. How did you ever figure that out. You can see through my computer monitor can't you. You can also tell that I'm 11 years old and have lots of acne and take it in the ass. Oh yeah, and I get too worked up all the time. You see my veins bursting through my forehead and my saliva splattering through my retainer as I scream at the computer screen. Please, tell me how you saw all that. That's such a cool trick!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
The_DEA said:
hey i wasted alot of good shit on pea brains os bimme a break man, ill find some new materal this weekend
Shit? Yes. Good? Where. If you can link a single decent burn that you've posted on this website, I'll give you a cookie. Want a cookie? Come on, boy! Do you?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
Shit? Yes. Good? Where. If you can link a single decent burn that you've posted on this website, I'll give you a cookie. Want a cookie? Come on, boy! Do you?
You don't geht to give cookies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Skitch0o0 said:
Now put your blindfold on and go play in traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.