WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

MUHFUKKA551 Just can't figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Alright you little fairy, this is the place to go to when you can't handle the fact that people are better than you are. If you stick around, I'm sure you'll be spending a lot of time here.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Hey! You got it right! Okay, look. Here's where you can insult people and get away with it. Consider it me helping your stupid ass out.

your obsessive use of caps is tired.

your butchering of the english language makes linksey look like webster (and no not emmanual lewis, the dictionary guy)

and chain middle fingers only serves to get some of the fat biches here excited..

in other words.. at least when i busted on the scene a week ago i only looked like an ass for the words i said and the means in which i applied the comments...

you just failed at pretending to be "FROM JERZY"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Is it just me or are the newbies getting fucking dumber as the days roll by?

Who opened the gates to the Mentally Retarded Hairless Dinglberry home?

Fuck it.

This guy got banned, so this thread doesn't really have a reason to exist anymore.

His thread in Life Sucks was funnier than this one.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm....I guess that is what the banned title means...mabye I will check that in the future. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.