WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mum Dont Care

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I just wanna take this time to bitch about my mother
FFS I got a B in my GNVQ Leisure + Tourism exam which is higher than predicted but she stills dont care about it.
I mean fair enough shes annoyed that I failed science but she could still bloody show some hapiness for the good grades I'am getting :mad:

</rant>

Tenderony
Science>Leisure and Tourism. No wonder she's pissed.

</rant>

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Hellbreather said:
I just wanna take this time to bitch about my mother
FFS I got a B in my GNVQ Leisure + Tourism exam which is higher than predicted but she stills dont care about it.
I mean fair enough shes annoyed that I failed science but she could still bloody show some hapiness for the good grades I'am getting :mad:
Are you interested in becoming a travel agent? Because if you did unproportionally well because you have an interest in this particular subject, then she should support and nurture it.
I c an honestly say I know how you feel. When I was in Highschool, I did ok. But I excelled in my drinking beer behind the bowling alley, and banging hotties class. My mom wasn't pleased. As a result I never followed my dream, and am stuck in a dead end job as Systems Engineer. :(

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
My science teacher has now said to me that if I can do at least 4 pieces of coursework before the end of next week I will be able to stay on the course and in my exams I took a got a B and C so i'm doing pretty well, I have already done 1 piece 3 more to go!!!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
get a job for P&O.
i've heard it's a really nice place to work. might just be your cup of tea.