Mum Dont Care

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I just wanna take this time to bitch about my mother
FFS I got a B in my GNVQ Leisure + Tourism exam which is higher than predicted but she stills dont care about it.
I mean fair enough shes annoyed that I failed science but she could still bloody show some hapiness for the good grades I'am getting :mad:

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
Hellbreather said:
I just wanna take this time to bitch about my mother
FFS I got a B in my GNVQ Leisure + Tourism exam which is higher than predicted but she stills dont care about it.
I mean fair enough shes annoyed that I failed science but she could still bloody show some hapiness for the good grades I'am getting :mad:
Are you interested in becoming a travel agent? Because if you did unproportionally well because you have an interest in this particular subject, then she should support and nurture it.
I c an honestly say I know how you feel. When I was in Highschool, I did ok. But I excelled in my drinking beer behind the bowling alley, and banging hotties class. My mom wasn't pleased. As a result I never followed my dream, and am stuck in a dead end job as Systems Engineer. :(

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
My science teacher has now said to me that if I can do at least 4 pieces of coursework before the end of next week I will be able to stay on the course and in my exams I took a got a B and C so i'm doing pretty well, I have already done 1 piece 3 more to go!!!

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
get a job for P&O.
i've heard it's a really nice place to work. might just be your cup of tea.