WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Munchkin (Explanation at End of Post)

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
has anyone ever heard of this game??? its a pretty funny game for nerds and geeks. anyway me and some friends were playing it today and we got the following sicked on one person:
He kicked open the door and got a :
Jabberwock (Level 17)
I then played two cards:
Wondering Monster - Kuli (Level 20) (+5 to the Kuli since he only had one one handed weapon)
Wondering Monster - Seven Year Lich (Level 17)
one of my friends then played:
Wondering Monster - Frost Giant (Level 15)
then anotehr friend (because this thing was so rediculous) played:
Curse: Clerical Error - Flying Frogs (Level 2)
additionally someone played a card that gave a monster +5 (i forget who though and what card it was)
If you weren't counting that's: 17 + (20 + 5) + 17 + 15 + 2 + 5 = 81
this is effectively a level 81 level monster. LMFAO

hers an explanation. in munchkin to kill a monster you have to have more levels than it. if more monsters are added to the encounter you have to beat all of them. believe or not this guy didn't die. i thought it was just pretty funny that we got an 81st level encounter. i actually came back and won that game (i was at lvl 1 at the time). the highest level we had seen previously was level 37 (which i had done to myself in the previous game).

LOL!

WizardlyFriend said:
has anyone ever heard of this game??? its a pretty funny game for nerds and geeks. anyway me and some friends were playing it today...
I hope you know you just called yourself a nerd and a geek... just telling... :happysad:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i know, i dont deny it. i often brag about it, just not in public. but heres 50 cool points for your observation skills