WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Murder In The Dead Of Night

Y

Yugioh

It was the dead of night and eerily silent at the museum in Castleguard, France. It was the changing of the midnight shift. The guard heard footsteps and just assumed it was another weary guard just getting off duty. Phillip was playing Castlevania: Lament of Innocence for the Playstation 2. He was so absorbed in the game, the sinister music only added to the eerie atmosphere. He didn’t look up until he heard a resounding metallic clang. He spun around in a blur, his face went from an expression of shock to one of absolute horror in a flash. He let out a deafening yell, which was the last thing he ever did before his life was snuffed out.
When Special Unit 2 arrived at the scene they took over the case and the local police left. The only things at the scene were splatters of blood from the five guards and bones with long, jagged teeth marks in them. Nick O’Malley noticed an extremely disturbing fact, the magical artifact that they had hidden in the museum was gone. The artifact made the wearer transform whenever there was at least half of the moon visible. The artifact gave the wearer almost limitless power. The only witness to the event was the culprit behind it all. That meant that the only suspects were those with high access. That made the only possible suspects the curator, the director, and the janitor.
The director was brought in for questioning, he told O’Malley he had been in Paris with his wife for vacation and they had just gotten back at 10:00 AM. His wife backed up his story and flight records confirmed this, so it ruled him out as a possible suspect. The remaining two suspects Adam, the curator and John, the janitor then became the prime suspects. Adam and John both have fevers of 101ºF. John also had streph throat for four days and all it had done is gotten worse. The curator, Adam is sick with an unbelievably upset stomach. Adam is in his bathroom, hurling gallon after gallon of blood. His face was all drawn and pale from all the hurling and possibly from the enormous loss of blood. Then it hit O’Malley who the culprit was. Adam was arrested fifty-three minutes later and charged with five counts of murder in the first degree and grand theft.

How did the detective Nick O’Malley know it was Adam, the curator?

Y

Yugioh

post here say I think i know how and then pm me and i will pm you the solution or post your own story. (i wrote it myself do not steal this work and claim it as your own)