WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Murder She Wrote

What's the deal with Jessica Fletcher? Surely there is a perfectly competent police force in the US? So why do they turn to an aging author every time a rich middle-aged guy is murdered by the jealous lover of his young trophy wife or his estranged son/daughter? And why does Jessica Fletcher have to solve each case with such an attitude of self satisfaction?? If I have to see her smug "I've just unmasked the murderer by forcing them to confess under the weight of highy circumstantial evidence whilst simultaneously making the local police force look very stupid" face ONE MORE TIME I will have no option but to kill absolutely everyone in the entire world.

p.s. please don't waste your time replying to this post by saying 'shut up noob' or 'you suck noobie' because I really won't give a shit :mfinger: